CrazyBoards.org

My life goal at the moment is to get on the same life level as others. I blame myself for not picking things up in the past - and I allowed others to let me be denied. The people who did...well I'll explain below.

I don't like attractive women. I despite them, and always will. I find them boorish, unempathetic, cold, crass and narcissistic. they always reckon to get their way, and don't have any respect for others in situations. I don't like them being around and i don't care if this makes me a bigot or an incel. I'm not even an incel since i don't date. learn definitions people. They're a hindrance to me living normally, so I despise them all. The first part of me getting to a normal life level is by not acknowledging these "people". 

17 hours ago, agentforbez111 said:

I don't like them being around and i don't care if this makes me a bigot or an incel. I'm not even an incel since i don't date.

Hey, guess what? We care. We don’t allow misogyny, or people being, in general, fucking pricks. You’ve set off my prick-o-meter. If this is your attitude towards women, I bet they can’t stand being around you, either.

This is your only warning. Can it with that shit, or you’re getting banned.

Gearhead (admin)

• Like 3

@agentforbez111 - There's a slight distinction which seems to have escaped you. Gearhead is an Administrator of this forum, whereas you are not. She has informed you that your commentary is unacceptable on this forum, and has both the power and the authority to enforce that 'perspective'.

I, also, am an Administrator of this forum. You will cease and desist from any further comment of this nature or you will be evicted from this arena. You may wish to review the User Rules which you agreed to upon registering as a member of this community, which state, inter alia, that no member shall be a bigger asshole than the Moderators, and the Moderators have sole discretion to determine if that threshold is crossed. You're one wrong word from crossing it. There will be no further warning or discussion.

Allow me to supply a musical accompaniment as you ponder carefully to consider your next post: