where can i go to get my poodle clipped in burbank?

WytchyWoman

i don't know where else to put this. i don't know who else to ask. is there anyplace online a person can go to just talk to other crazy people? i can't with the NTs blowing "gratitude" sunshine up my ass, shaming me and blaming me for my MI. i feel so damn alone. i saw my therapist for the first time this morning in over a year.  my world is small. i've tried to be friends with folks. it never works out. people cant deal with my crazy. and i'm not even that bad, but just bad enough to not fit in "out there" i know we used to have a chat feature on the site back in the day but it became cost prohibitive to continue. is there anywhere else to go? covid man, i was an introvert to begin with, and now i am working from home, and it's getting dark in here with only my own company, and nowhere, or nowhere safe to go out there. anyway. i just want to talk to people. i'm lonely. i'm not suicidal so those helplines aren't the thing. i just, you know, want to talk. like back in the 90s on AOL and there were chat rooms and you could talk to strangers and make friends. i did back then. i don't know where to go now. is there anywhere like that anymore?