Cycles --> Please advise me

I take methylphenidate 3 times a day 10mg each time. I feel amazing about 1-2 hours after each dose but low other times. I have requested doc to give me long acting but he says in view of my schizophrenia diagnosis it would be unwise to give me long acting methylphenidate. He says I risk getting hospitalized again. What can I do in this situation.

4 hours ago, the maze runner said:

I take methylphenidate 3 times a day 10mg each time. I feel amazing about 1-2 hours after each dose but low other times. I have requested doc to give me long acting but he says in view of my schizophrenia diagnosis it would be unwise to give me long acting methylphenidate. He says I risk getting hospitalized again. What can I do in this situation.

If he won’t change the stim maybe there is some background Change to sustain the effects? Unfortunately I’m not sure what else you could do with a short acting stim 

I have a DX of severe treatment-resistant depression, OCD and ADD and other nasty stuff but I experience the very same: I feel human/ok/normal for about 1.5 hours after taking Ritalin and then I feel horrific again. 

I have tried every class of antidepressant, many combos, ECT, dTMS, Ketamine to no avail. Only a methylphenidate-based or amphetamine-based stimulant lifts me out of the hell, albeit briefly. 

Pete