I think what I’ve been told is psychosis is actually my spiritual gift - I had it all my life so far and it turned evil after all my being abused and traumas and now I am finally reconnecting with the divinity which is frequently derailed, but if I can follow the path of this I can increase my number of communications with entities from other “worlds” and then bring that healing back to this world and help others to heal. If I can keep my self from being distracted by the bad ones and the bad beliefs I can do this.

• 4 weeks later...
The other day I went out on my mobility scooter because my spirit guides were telling me to go, but I couldn't get to where they were telling me to go because the gate was locked and it made me very angry and frustrated... went back home through the woods and just felt too angry for a few days and like my communication with them was being blocked

But tonight my spirit guide spoke to me again and told me to tattoo my finger, she gave me the design in my mind and I drew it out and tattooed it on my finger, it is to improve my psychic connections and abilities and it works well. I haven't had them summon me again yet though but I don't feel that apart from them like I did. They're close by and communicating. It's such a nice feeling. I'm glad they came back. I don't want them to leave.

my finger hurts but it's so powerful, when I put it near my head I can feel the whole world's energy.