CrazyBoards.org

Anti-vaxxers. We're crazy, not stupid.

God the stuff you hear people come out with. 5G! Bill Gates! There was a British anti-vaxxer who yelled that it will "kill you and make you impotent." In that order? I don't know what it is now. People overdosing on horse wormers because that somehow makes more sense? They're using fetuses to make the vaccine for some reason. Are they? I saw a video of some idiot harassing some people, and they asked how he knew that they're using fetuses in the vaccine. "Common sense" he replied. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, have you thought about what you just said? Do you feel fucking stupid yet? Why not? That's common sense? I've had two jabs of the Pfizer vaccine and it's turned me into a miserable and depressing bastard. Oh! And I now have legs like a goat and a penis like a jellyfish. I did just google "jellyfish penis" and it turns out that it's complicated. But that didn't happen anyway. Crazy? Yeah probably. Stupid? Maybe, but not that fucking stupid.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, CrazyRedhead said:

@Fluent In Silence, Maybe, if some people started a rumor that the vaccine could add several inches to a man's penis, we could have men lining up to get it......Not sure what to do about the women anti-vaxxers, though......

It did have that effect on me, but only because the nurse was very attractive. Not sure if that joke sounds too creepy. I didn't really get an erection. And I'd use the metric system anyway, which is a more rational system of measurement but sounds less impressive. Several centimetres? There was an American guy who nearly died of Covid. They asked him if he still opposes vaccination. He did, because he didn't want to give in to the agenda of the health care professionals. Erm ... that's the agenda which wants to make sure you don't die? But we have such morons in the UK too. There was a protest yesterday which led to several protesters and police getting injured. A lot of people seem to feel passionately about this issue, but I've yet to hear a rational argument. Doesn't help that some people want to compare vaccination to the treatment of Jews in Nazi Germany. Where the fuck did that come from? Oh do tell me more. You've already demonstrated that you have no knowledge of history, so let's see how you do with science. Common sense isn't it?

• Like 1

On 9/5/2021 at 5:42 PM, Iceberg said:

@CrazyRedhead I don’t usually weigh in on political type posts online but that comment was hysterical (and sadly probably not far off from the truth) 

Not criticising or trying to drag you into an argument, but there really shouldn't be anything political about this. But you're right that there is, and that's stupid I think.

On 9/5/2021 at 1:55 PM, Fluent In Silence said:

He did, because he didn't want to give in to the agenda of the health care professionals.

The ones whose agenda has been working 24/7 to keep your fool ass alive while you were sick? That is sinister.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Fluent In Silence said:

Not criticising or trying to drag you into an argument, but there really shouldn't be anything political about this. But you're right that there is, and that's stupid I think.

It’s habit  I grew up in a place where people thought Obama was the end of the world and Trump was a God, and healthcare was most certain not a right because if someone can’t get their own insurance they are obviously a freeioader. However, as a high schooler I had to deal with people like that everyday, and occasionally needed some of them as my friends. My staying out of things was simply to avoid a useless hostile argument with people who will never change their minds anyway 

• Like 1

So he projectile-vomited pints of black blood, did he? Let's do a little math. The human body contains, on the high end, 1.5 gallons of blood, or 12 pints. Hemorrhagic shock sets in after the loss of about 20% of the body's blood, or at most, 2.4 pints. So if this fellow is to be believed, not only did he notice blood in his semen, he did so in the middle of dying from blood loss. While he may not have been full of blood, he was certainly full of shit.

17 hours ago, Fluent In Silence said:

Fair point. In between projectile vomiting black blood and bleeding from your arsehole when do notice that you have blood in your semen? That's got to be a challenging wank. When I had the vaccine my arm ached a bit.

Your arm ached a bit? That, too, must have been a challenging wank.

Oh - you mean from the injection, I suppose.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Fluent In Silence said:

735a1fc74cce1675933aca308f1535273e21b871

Fair point. In between projectile vomiting black blood and bleeding from your arsehole when do notice that you have blood in your semen? That's got to be a challenging wank. When I had the vaccine my arm ached a bit.

This sounds like he is lying.  Sorry Jacqui,  your bud’s a liar, or either you’re lying.

Like how the hell is he cumming when he’s spewing litres of blood out of two other orifices.

most guys I know would go to a hospital if they bled out of their dick alone.

$10 says he didn’t go to the doctor either.

• Haha 1

On 9/5/2021 at 2:55 PM, Fluent In Silence said:

He did, because he didn't want to give in to the agenda of the health care professionals. 

Deleted, because paranoid I caused offense. Don't mind me.

Edited by Unstrung Harp