What drug has been your WORST experience?

Simba Cub

For me, it has to be Risperidone. I don't know why, but it literally knocked me out! On the plus side, it was good against my psychotic symptoms (a game changer for me as my first antipsychotic!) it was just annoying that 20 minutes after taking it I ended up unconscious!

• 1 month later...

What sort of drugs are we talking about? Cocaine has always seemed a bit shit. I've tried it a few times and nothing. I thought that if you tried it once you'd become an addict and end up selling your arse to truckers to pay for your habit, which might've made my life more interesting. Whenever I've done coke it's just meh! What's all the fuss about? Was that it? Same with marijuana. Yay I feel hungry and fucking paranoid. This is meant to be fun is it? Don't do drugs kids. Stick to alcohol. No don't! 

On 12/12/2021 at 10:28 PM, wookie said:

9mg of effexor fucked me up.  I'm a light weight

Nah, you're not lightweight, people react to meds in different ways. I used to be on 550mg of Clozapine which worked really well, but it turned out that in my case this was a toxic dose, so we've been experimenting ever since with reduced doses and additional antipsychotics ever since.