How do you cope with reality itself being the problem?

Just trying to figure out where I am. Thought that maybe I went completely nuts but not sure. I haven't left my small city but now feel like I am somewhere else. I thought I had a problem just listening to electronics but nope not that. I have a problem with reality itself. I can't listen to or watch any TV because it's literally talking about me or some thought I may have had. I go out to a store and people are now starting to talk about a thought I had earlier or some scenario I am thinking about plays out with the people in front of me. I am thinking something has a control on realitie(s). So now what? I'd rather take some high powered med to at leat be able to ignore it or to shut my thoughts off about it because who wants to live in a reality that that type of stuff happens in? I dunno if others experince that type of thing or not. I can't belive this either. It only took 2 weeks of that stuff happening for me to belive a lot of things aren't real anymore. I still have to live here though so man now what? 

I think you may be experiencing schitzophrenia or something similar, and you can actually get treated for it. I'm not a doctor or psyciatrist though, so take my words with a grain of salt. seeing a mental health professional asap would probably be a good thing