CrazyBoards.org

Boris Johnson is on TV and it makes me want to emigrate. And it's easy to hate the guy because he's a fucking dick, but people voted for him, so I fucking hate people. He first came to public attention many years ago on a satirical TV show called "Have I got news for you". I remember watching that and thinking that he is quite funny, but I'm laughing at him rather than with him. How the hell did he become an MP the daft twat? But his political career has only gone upwards since then for whatever reason. I mean from the beginning he seemed like a fucking clown, and whenever he's been given a position with some responsibility he's fucked it up. He's made it very clear that he's an incompetent liar who is ill suited to holding such a position. Being racist, hiding in a fridge, and having such stupid fucking hair. All that and British (mostly English) people voted for this fucking muppet. Scottish people didn't. You want to be independent? Yeah fair enough. Can I be Scottish? I'm not with these dickheads. He's just a fucking joke, and it's not funny. Brexit and all that shit. My fellow country men and women are a bunch of dicks. Fuck it! I'm moving to New Zealand.

• Like 1

I think the hair is the deal breaker for me. And the baffling fact that he's managed to spawn 7 (or is it 8?) children. 

I expend way too much time reading UK news. I think it comforts me because things are so dire here (here being somewhere in the southern hemisphere).

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Fluent In Silence said:

But his political career has only gone upwards since then for whatever reason.

Because upwards is the only way something travels backwards into one's ass.

3 hours ago, Fluent In Silence said:

Fuck it! I'm moving to New Zealand.

Unfortunately, I believe New Zealand has gotten wise to this - note the distinct lack of a large statue in any of there harbors with any sort of inscription suggesting that other countries give them their tired, their poor, their huddled masses yearning to breathe free. I imagine they have some residual hesitancy due to that old business about their closest neighboring continent having once been colonially populated with prisoners. One understands that's hardly relevant anymore, but they still have a devil of a time shaking the rep. It's the sort of demerit a nation may take centuries to recover from, much in the way America is going to be tarred with the stench of having elected Trump for many generations.

3 hours ago, MiaB said:

I expend way too much time reading UK news. I think it comforts me because things are so dire here (here being somewhere in the southern hemisphere).

I too take comfort in reading the news from Great Britain. I think it may be in part because their country has stature on the world stage, yet has a small enough population that their problems can conceivably be dealt with in manageable ways. The United States is a vast, bloated, continent-spanning morass of irreconcilably complex cultures with over 333 million people in it, and the country has become too unwieldy to manage. At least over there one can stop, have a cup of tea and think things through. Here, it's just butthurt screeching 24/7 because everybody's hopped up on coffee, and having another cup of that only makes it worse.

On 12/12/2021 at 10:14 PM, Fluent In Silence said:

I mean from the beginning he seemed like a fucking clown, and whenever he's been given a position with some responsibility he's fucked it up. He's made it very clear that he's an incompetent liar who is ill suited to holding such a position. Being racist, hiding in a fridge, and having such stupid fucking hair. All that and British (mostly English) people voted for this fucking muppet. Scottish people didn't. You want to be independent? Yeah fair enough. Can I be Scottish? I'm not with these dickheads. He's just a fucking joke, and it's not funny. Brexit and all that shit. My fellow country men and women are a bunch of dicks. Fuck it! I'm moving to New Zealand.

Bozo...he is a clown. And yeah, being in his position, at a minimum you'd think he could do something with that hair. I couldn't get my hair to look that bad if I tried!