Bad music

Ed Sheeran? No! He's just incredibly mediocre. I mean the sort of terrible music which made you wish you didn't have ears. This is a reaction video because the original video received so much hate (very rightly) that it was removed from Youtube. Just everything about this song is bad. "You'll be wiping my love that's dripping from your chin". I mean even without getting into feminism or anything he can just fuck off already. Even if you hate women I feel like you're doing it badly with that line. Just anyone who likes music should hate this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdN1iNg6fpw

I'm sort of fascinated by shit music though. One of my other favourite is this.

It's fucking awful. WHAOOH! Someone produced these songs. Yeah nailed it they said. Was there nobody to point out how ... I mean do you fucking hate my ears or something. Oh and The Black Eyed Peas can fuck off as well.

I first heard ed sheeran in a cafe, ordering take away espresso 

Conversion was like this 

Me "Crist  what a miserable bastard"

Barrista "What? It's ed sheeran"

Me "Never heard of him. Does he know about prozac?"

And so on 

Flue, why do you inflict this sort of thing on yourself? Do you have a masochistic tendency you don't discuss with us? How do you account for your fascination with something you disdain? Humanity has a dark underbelly, but it isn't always necessary to rub it so that it will roll over and show it to you.

13 hours ago, Gearhead said:

Singing about how a woman’s hands are warm. Fuck, dude, do you know any women?

Studies and science do indicate that women's hands (and feet) are several degrees COOLER than a man's.....The article below explains why:

https://www.thehealthy.com/bodies/women-colder-than-men/

I guess that's why women sometimes secretly turn up the heat....LOL....

Edited by CrazyRedhead

3 hours ago, DogMan said:

Wow! That is... something. I ccouldn't get through the whole song but those opening lines were quite a journey.

19 hours ago, Cerberus said:

Flue, why do you inflict this sort of thing on yourself? Do you have a masochistic tendency you don't discuss with us? How do you account for your fascination with something you disdain? Humanity has a dark underbelly, but it isn't always necessary to rub it so that it will roll over and show it to you.

Have I not discussed my masochistic tendencies? I don't know if this is masochistic, just a sort of morbid interest. Could even be an inspiration in a way. I often worry about the things I say and how people might see them. Fergie, of the Black Eyed Peas, once sang -

Whatcha gon' do with all that junk
All that junk inside your trunk?
I'ma get, get, get, get you drunk
Get you love drunk off my hump
My hump, my hump, my hump, my hump, my hump
My hump, my hump, my hump, my lovely little lumps
Check it out

It's awful and it doesn't make any sense. I think she's talking about her tits but she's using the singular mostly. She calls them her "lady lumps" later in the song, which is the least sexy way to refer to breasts that I've ever heard. How ya liking these lumps ya sexy boy? Humps and lady lumps. Men have hundreds of ways to refer to breasts - boobies, knockers, jugs, melons, baps, norks, bazookas, funbags, hooters, titties, gazongas, tatty bo jangles, you get the point, but I've never heard a man talk about "lady lumps".

So nothing I've ever said has ever been as bad as "lady lumps" or "You'll be wiping my love that's dripping from your chin". So maybe I don't need to worry so much. Cringing at them makes me cringe less at myself. Oh! And there's the time Brian Wilson tried to rap.