New to Trintellix

Hi everyone how are you so I’m new to your site and I also have tried various meds so now I’m on day three of Trintellix 10mgs and I am wondering when will I feel anything new from this drug now I know it takes time but I’m praying this med works for me, because I am resistant to meds have been for some time also I deal with severe OCD and MDD thank you God bless  

4 hours ago, Beautiful50 said:

Hi everyone how are you so I’m new to your site and I also have tried various meds so now I’m on day three of Trintellix 10mgs and I am wondering when will I feel anything new from this drug now I know it takes time but I’m praying this med works for me, because I am resistant to meds have been for some time also I deal with severe OCD and MDD thank you God bless  

Welcome to Crazyboards !!...Glad you found us......I'm currently on 20mg Trintellix....I started at 5mg and worked my way up to 20mg.....

I would say give it a try for at least 6-8 weeks before making a judgement of how it works for you.

1 hour ago, CrazyRedhead said:

Welcome to Crazyboards !!...Glad you found us......I'm currently on 20mg Trintellix....I started at 5mg and worked my way up to 20mg.....

I would say give it a try for at least 6-8 weeks before making a judgement of how it works for you.

Thank you so very much I appreciate it God bless 

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
On 12/24/2021 at 11:48 AM, Beautiful50 said:

Some people report that they can start seeing improvements with Trintellix as soon as the end of Week 1. However, it takes 2 weeks to reach steady state with Trintellix, which means that you need to take the same dose for 2 weeks before you reach a steady blood level that doesn't change significantly. Expect to really see improvements in Weeks 2 and 3.

Is your doctor keeping you at 10mg for the time being, or did he say to increase to 20mg after a period of time?