Hello people of crazyboards,

I am not new to these topics, but I have had schizophrenia for 10 years. I would need some sort of advice however. 

I am on invega sustenna injections, and would like to talk to someone that has come off them at any time.

Just some side effects I would like to know about, as I am thinking to come off of it. It is however risky business to do so, so that's why I am asking.

Thanks,

AB

20 hours ago, Babsoleefy said:

I am not new to these topics, but I have had schizophrenia for 10 years. I would need some sort of advice however. 

I am on invega sustenna injections, and would like to talk to someone that has come off them at any time.

Just some side effects I would like to know about, as I am thinking to come off of it. It is however risky business to do so, so that's why I am asking.

Thanks,

AB

Welcome to Crazyboards..!!.........Unfortunately, I have no experience with Invega sustenna injections,......Hopefully, someone else here who might have knowledge about this will reply soon....

23 hours ago, Babsoleefy said:

Thanks,

AB

Curious are you planning to replace it with something or just stop all together?

On 1/16/2022 at 4:39 PM, Babsoleefy said:

Thanks,

AB

I have replaced invega pills before with different medications but I have never tried the injection of invega. Not sure if I can be of any help but let me know if I can. I have schizoaffective and I’ve been diagnosed for at least 14 or more years (had it for more of course). I wish you the best. I know trying different meds is rough.