CrazyBoards.org

COME OUT AND PLAY!

So I'm a bit hypo - tee hee, just a bit - and I need someone to play with.  zoom zoom zoom, fun fun fun!  I'm stuck at my desk and can't really focus.  Want more coffee coffee coffee and sugar sugar sugar and to bounce bounce bounce and to joke joke joke! 

Any suggestions?

I'm a fucking nutcase right now.  Madonna is blaring and I'm cleaning my condo so I can sell it and pay off my credit cards from gambling like an asshole to the tune of 40k.

Woooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!  Must bleach EVERYTHING!  Coffee sounds fantastik dollface.  Bring it on!  Thank god bf finally left the house.

Hmmm, just found a pile of unopened bills.  Seems I owe 5k more than I thought. 

Oh well!!!! ;)   :)   :P   :ninja:   :ninja:   :angry:   :D   :)

It's wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee for me too!!!!!

I cannot stop bloody moving. I had blood taken earlier today and my pdoc had to attempt to pin me down so she could get at it. Whoooopsie. My brain feels like it's gone walkies. It's doing gymnastics I think. I'm going out later. It's going to be interesting. "Excuse me while I leave to go talk to the voices, they're being demanding". Or "excuse me while I leave to go do some backflips".

I always want coffee when I'm hypo too. Of course, when I'm manic the coffee is poisoned, duhhhhh.

I'm talking shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

Archived