What is the most mellow benzo

hi to all, I want to know which one will completely mellow you out like you feel happy and chilled out and the worrying stops.

Right now I have clonazepam and etizolam and I am slightly partial towards etizolam.

Edited by the maze runner

6 hours ago, the maze runner said:

hi to all, I want to know which one will completely mellow you out like you feel happy and chilled out and the worrying stops.

Right now I have clonazepam and etizolam and I am slightly partial towards etizolam.

This question, as stated, is problematic for these boards as it is suggestive of a recreational rather than therapeutic pursuit of benzodiazepines. We generally do not entertain questions about which psychoactive substances are good for making someone “mellow” or “chilled out”.  Please reformulate the question to be a bit more specific as to what effect you wish to achieve in relation to the diagnosis or symptom you wish to alleviate.

Cerberus

11 hours ago, Cerberus said:

This question, as stated, is problematic for these boards as it is suggestive of a recreational rather than therapeutic pursuit of benzodiazepines. We generally do not entertain questions about which psychoactive substances are good for making someone “mellow” or “chilled out”.  Please reformulate the question to be a bit more specific as to what effect you wish to achieve in relation to the diagnosis or symptom you wish to alleviate.

Cerberus

Ok. Sure. Maybe my language was a bit vague.

Basically the thing is I am frequently on edge. So my question is how to take the edge off and kind of feel at ease. I sometimes get the feeling that clonazepam is not able to do this but etizolam does manage to. Only problem is that etizolam is kind of an amnesiac.

18 hours ago, the maze runner said:

Basically the thing is I am frequently on edge. So my question is how to take the edge off and kind of feel at ease. I sometimes get the feeling that clonazepam is not able to do this but etizolam does manage to. Only problem is that etizolam is kind of an amnesiac.

Have you told your pdoc about your symptoms, and what he/she might recommend?

19 hours ago, the maze runner said:

Only problem is that etizolam is kind of an amnesiac.

42 minutes ago, CrazyRedhead said:

Have you told your pdoc about your symptoms, and what he/she might recommend?

That could be difficult if the etizolam keeps making him forget he has a pdoc.

*~joking~*

Yes, meds that strike memory are particularly problematic, I think. Definitely worth asking if your pdoc is familiar with an alternative that utilizes the same or similar method of action as etizolam, since it has some efficacy, but doesn't have the same set of side effects. Even just indicating that you do get some relief from the etizolam and not from the clonazepam may be good information to steer your pdoc toward a better treatment alternative.