CrazyBoards.org

When Will Azstarys Be Available In Australia??

So I heard the great news that a new long acting simulant for ADHD called "Azstarys" was approved and made available last year. Unfortunately its not available in Australia yet. Any news when it will be? I can't wait to try to it since the other stimulants cause me to mumble when talking because they make my mouth terribly dry, hopefully Azstarys won't won't do this?!

14 hours ago, swanny said:

So I heard the great news that a new long acting simulant for ADHD called "Azstarys" was approved and made available last year. Unfortunately its not available in Australia yet. Any news when it will be? I can't wait to try to it since the other stimulants cause me to mumble when talking because they make my mouth terribly dry, hopefully Azstarys won't won't do this?!

Unfortunately, I haven't found anything about when it will be available in Australia.....It's only been available here in U.S. since July 2021........Sorry I couldn't help more......Perhaps your doc might have some idea when?

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/corium-launches-innovative-adhd-treatment-azstarys-serdexmethylphenidate-and-dexmethylphenidate-in-the-us-for-patients-age-6-years-and-older-301338086.html

I’m sorry, but when I saw the topic title, by brain first read it as “When will Ashtrays be available in Australia?” and I thought - They don’t have ashtrays in Australia? Doesn’t anybody smoke there?

Pay no mind. I’m mostly non compos mentis.

7 hours ago, CrazyRedhead said:

Unfortunately, I haven't found anything about when it will be available in Australia.....It's only been available here in U.S. since July 2021........Sorry I couldn't help more......Perhaps your doc might have some idea when?

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/corium-launches-innovative-adhd-treatment-azstarys-serdexmethylphenidate-and-dexmethylphenidate-in-the-us-for-patients-age-6-years-and-older-301338086.html

Well, it took Vyvanse 7 years from its original release in America to be available in Australia and it took Ritalin Concerta 3 years from its original release to be available in Australia 😭🙄