Daylight Savings Time Issue and Question

Wonderful.Cheese

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/us-senate-approves-bill-that-would-make-daylight-savings-time-permanent-2023-2022-03-15/

Does Daylight Savings Time seriously disturb anyone else’s mental health? I don’t know why but these times can seriously screw up my mental health. Probably the disruption of sleep and schedule is the biggest factor but there could be more to it.

Anyway. Am I understanding this article correctly? If the president approves this, we won’t have Daylight Savings Time to fuss with anymore in November of 2023? 

1 hour ago, dancesintherain said:

Yes, I believe you're understanding it correctly. The time change doesn't impact me horrendously, but I know my therapist said that he sees an increase in mania/hypomania among BP clients once spring hits and DST factors into the picture. 

Thanks for confirming. And that does make sense!

I really hope this changes - all the Canadian provinces who haven't made this change (I think Saskatchewan never has changed, and some parts of Northwestern Ontario at a municipal level) have legislation waiting to go once the US changes (what with cross-border trade/business I think we want to keep the same time).