What Have I Done

First let me say that I have not been here for quite some time. Not because I've been doing well I just don't know why to be honest.

End of January, my 20 year old daughter and I got into a very physical fight and she gave me a bloody nose. I kicked her out. This triggered it all.

That being said after three years at my job at a bank I quit because it was literally stealing my soul. I began a new job as an ophthalmologist Tech and worked there for 1 week then had a disastrous horrific episode and quit. No new job lined up no savings no income no nothing. I immediately filed for all Social Services food stamps Etc. That was Feb 15. Still no income aside from some Door dashing but with gas prices i can afford it.

I did recieve a new job as a cashier but don't start until March 29. I have gone to food pantries and called my worker every other day to check the status of my foodstamps. 

What have I done? I swore to myself I would never be in this spot again yet here I am. Maybe I'm sicker than I thought I was. Please help

Edited by deeschmee

2 hours ago, deeschmee said:

What have I done? I swore to myself I would never be in this spot again yet here I am. Maybe I'm sicker than I thought I was. Please help

It is hopeful that your new cashier job will be starting pretty soon.

Have you let your pdoc know about your situation?........Do you have a therapist you can talk to about this?