CrazyBoards.org

Update on work and other things in my life...

Got the letter from HR...actually Head of Library Service ... today. Has all been approved on the hours I can do. They are being really understanding and flexible.... It was a REALLY nice letter. 

The OH dr apparantly anticipated I'd be reliant on meds for at least another year...  First I'd heard on that one...Was kind of good to hear though, as noone has ever given me a timeline estimate. But, do I ever need something for the hyper-vigilance and flashbacks stuff....  Although, maybe in the *new* job that'll ease some as the triggers will be less and I'll be under less stress.

And, I started looking at studios and bedsit prices around where I want to live. And am pleasantly surprised. 

Got the letter from HR...actually Head of Library Service ... today. Has all been approved on the hours I can do. They are being really understanding and flexible.... It was a REALLY nice letter. 

The OH dr apparantly anticipated I'd be reliant on meds for at least another year...  First I'd heard on that one...Was kind of good to hear though, as noone has ever given me a timeline estimate. But, do I ever need something for the hyper-vigilance and flashbacks stuff....  Although, maybe in the *new* job that'll ease some as the triggers will be less and I'll be under less stress.

And, I started looking at studios and bedsit prices around where I want to live. And am pleasantly surprised. 

Thank you. :)

This is the first time I've got a 'new' job without having an interview! lol! Its kind of weird-funny.....Also, I'm still staying in 'my' library' on Saturdays, so I'll keep in touch with people I know and have formed connections with.

S9... ;) you had a meltdown? sorry I wasn't here.....

Thank you. :)

This is the first time I've got a 'new' job without having an interview! lol! Its kind of weird-funny.....Also, I'm still staying in 'my' library' on Saturdays, so I'll keep in touch with people I know and have formed connections with.

S9... ;) you had a meltdown? sorry I wasn't here.....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh it's okay, you have enough on your plate and I'm a veteran at this shit by this point in time. It's still not over, I'm just getting an ass kicking by PTSD and depression. Solutions are in the works, meanwhile, I'm self medicating with chocolate covered raisins <whispering now so Olga can't hear> cigarettes and moutain dew. Gross, I know. But whatever works.

My problems are largely physical in nature, I know what they are, and I'm taking steps to fix them (hysterectomy, etc.) but pain and other physical stuff does exacerbate the depression. Plus my senior in high school is having trouble, school's messing with him about graduation...blah, blah, blah...

S9

Archived