Any suggested reading on OCD?

I've just been told yesterday that I likely have OCD. I am 42

It seems to fit, especially recent years. And looking back too

Any good resources to get my head around this?

I've documented my intrusions a bit here. Pdoc says my grumpy old man letters are Compulsions

I read "The Man Who Couldn't Stop" which certainly solidified my acceptance of the diagnosis (saw myself in many places in the book), it wasn't a bad book.  I also surprisingly found some useful tips in "Managing OCD with CBT for Dummies" - sounds silly but there were a few good things I got out of it.  Finally, I have the OCD Workbook that someone on this site recommended, I read the first part but haven't been able to convince myself to do the exercises in it yet.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Complicated toad said:

I read "The Man Who Couldn't Stop" which certainly solidified my acceptance of the diagnosis (saw myself in many places in the book), it wasn't a bad book.  I also surprisingly found some useful tips in "Managing OCD with CBT for Dummies" - sounds silly but there were a few good things I got out of it.  Finally, I have the OCD Workbook that someone on this site recommended, I read the first part but haven't been able to convince myself to do the exercises in it yet.  

thank you