CrazyBoards.org

Posted (edited)

So I just quit my third new job since February of this year. I can't seem to get things going between my lack of sleep Mental Health Etc. I'm afraid people are going to start really seeing what a loon I am by the fact that I can't find a good job I don't know what to do

And my moods and thoughts are swinging back and forth. No mania or staying up all night. They change from one minute to the next

Yes I told my counselor

Edited by deeschmee

32 minutes ago, CrazyRedhead said:

@deeschmee, how is your sleep?......How many hours are you getting every night?......Lack of sleep can really do a number on your mood.....

Idk how many hours but I toss and turn all night and wake up frequently to pre

I didn't start remeron yet ( you suggested it thank you 😘)

Because I'm currently taking a muscle relaxer and meloxicam for back pain (too many side effects)

• Like 1

So due to the fact that I've got and quit three jobs in such a short amount of time during which I have been dating a man for the past 6 months. He is beginning to be alarmed maybe that's not the right word concerned that might be the better word that I can't hold a job

12 hours ago, deeschmee said:

So due to the fact that I've got and quit three jobs in such a short amount of time during which I have been dating a man for the past 6 months. He is beginning to be alarmed maybe that's not the right word concerned that might be the better word that I can't hold a job

What do you think is the reason that you quit these 3 jobs in so short a time period?

• Like 1

Well I worked at a bank for 3 years and despised it so I tried to be an opthlamic tech. A physical fight with my daughter sent me reeling and I quit. 

Tried cashiering and my back is too messed up. Then I brilliantly decided to try a bank again....stupid. 

I'm getting a job coach to help me find a fit.

This mental illness stuff is bullshit. I'm sick of it affecting every aspect of my life

40 minutes ago, deeschmee said:

Well I worked at a bank for 3 years and despised it so I tried to be an opthlamic tech. A physical fight with my daughter sent me reeling and I quit. 

Tried cashiering and my back is too messed up. Then I brilliantly decided to try a bank again....stupid. 

I'm getting a job coach to help me find a fit.

This mental illness stuff is bullshit. I'm sick of it affecting every aspect of my life

I think getting a job coach would be a great idea,...!!

• Like 1

depending on your location, there may be something akin to a disability services or disability and rehabilitation services or vocational rehab (they come by different names unfortunately) that specifically addresses job placement for people with disabilities. usually free also. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, dancesintherain said:

depending on your location, there may be something akin to a disability services or disability and rehabilitation services or vocational rehab (they come by different names unfortunately) that specifically addresses job placement for people with disabilities. usually free also. 

Yes. Vocational rehabilitation services. That's what I'm linking with. It's just hard to realize that I need so much help...