How my superintendent talks to me

wookie

i don't under who this person is in relation to you? like a work superintendent? someone having to do with mental health care?

clearly the way he's responding to you isn't appropriate and if you can report him, then you need to along with the texts you've shared here. you definitely aren't the one crossing the line in the text selection you've shown.

My aunt told me it’s my fault.  I’m so sad that my family’s default is victim blaming and enabling 

I haven’t said anything unkind at all to this man.  Sure I misunderstood sometimes.  I’m only human.

It seems like the start of abusive behaviour.

So I realize I can be a giant pain in the ass but my superintendent apologized and admitted he was black out drunk and doesn’t remember.

It doesn’t reassure me.  He also asked me if he said anything sexual which further doesn’t bode well.  

He was very brusque and ordered me around and insisted I didn’t know him and that he’s a nice guy.

Edited by wookie

I'm guessing he is like an apartment manager? Do you need to go through him or can you deal with the landlord directly?

If I were you I would block him and show the landlord. 

No matter what he was highly inappropriate

2 hours ago, deeschmee said:

I'm guessing he is like an apartment manager? Do you need to go through him or can you deal with the landlord directly?

If I were you I would block him and show the landlord. 

No matter what he was highly inappropriate

No he is a lowly superintendent.  I hired an exterminator myself.  No way he comes in my place.  He basically told me I am a liar and needed to act like an adult. I hate hypocrites.

The most simple requests turn into arguments on his part. Terrible communicator, becomes belligerent, drinks heavily, projects and throws out egg shells for you to walk on. Then tries to act like he cares about you and wants to “help” you like you are entirely the problem.

I see toxic abusive patterns.

no d pics yet. 

I have to catch him on recording.  It’s wild how he talks to me.  Like he came into my place and the door was left open and my cat got out and instead of just letting me catch her he started yelling at me for not shutting the door.  

He was confrontational because I didn’t accept his offer of an ac unit upfront (because he wanted money). And then I was creeped out by his aggressive texts.  So I really wanted to avoid him. So he started arguing with me over that.  he said he cried when I texted him back.  He said he didn’t read what he wrote because he knew he fucked up when I replied back.

He asked me what he said, and I said, “You called me a fucking bitch, a low life piece of shit and a lying fucking asshole.”  Not to mention difficult, twisted and manipulative.  Literally everything that describes his actions.

But he won’t hear about how I spent a night at the hotel, and luckily flagged down a kind old man who stood by my car so I could safely leave (my superintendent followed me downstairs and was out back with a flashlight and bolted when he realized someone was with me).

my animal is stressed and sick now because of his bullshit.

fuck that guy