Not sure where to put this but I like this woman. No not like that. She's so open and honest about her mental health struggles. The cojones on her! She was diagnosed with borderline personality disorder at a young age. Not at all what I've been through but there are always similarities whatever mental health problem you're talking about. Admittedly the image below doesn't look promising, but hear her out.

God there's so much wrong with what I said. "No not like that". I do often feel the need to say that I'm not a creepy stalker when talking to women. I'm single. Saying that probably sounds worse. The #metoo movement had an effect on me and I want women to know that I'm not one of them. But saying it out loud is fucking weird isn't it? I left a message on one of her videos basically saying that I like you, but not in a stalkery kind of way. She responded to my insane drivel. I have a lot of respect for her, and that's good but I'm somehow making it fucking weird.

"Admittedly the image below doesn't look promising, but hear her out." Because she's showing some skin there and people might not take her seriously. I once posted a picture of my arse online. I was holding a teddy bear and waving my dick at Kim Jong-Un. Long story. Not worth getting into.

6 hours ago, Fluent In Silence said:

I do often feel the need to say that I'm not a creepy stalker when talking to women.

[...]

I once posted a picture of my arse online. I was holding a teddy bear and waving my dick at Kim Jong-Un.

"No, ma'am, I'm not a creepy stalker, I'm a performance artist. No, wait - come back..."

*Facepalm*

• 2 weeks later...