I’m a realtor and I’m a massive c*nt

wookie

28 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

This makes me wonder if certain local realtors I’ve dealt with in the past are closet homosexuals, because rather than being cunts, they were assholes.

Considering the housing crisis in Ontario I think many are massive greedy cunts

1 hour ago, Cerberus said:

This makes me wonder if certain local realtors I’ve dealt with in the past are closet homosexuals, because rather than being cunts, they were assholes.

i am failing to understand the connection that you've made between 'closet homosexuals' and 'assholes'.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, basuraeuropea said:

i am failing to understand the connection that you've made between 'closet homosexuals' and 'assholes'.

I too am wondering about this...because anal sex?  That's all I could think of.  Still, an unfortunate comment to me (I'm being generous as I tend to have a high opinion of @Cerberus - but geez).  

Edited by jarn
  • Like 2

For goodness' sake.

4 hours ago, basuraeuropea said:

You're failing to understand the connection because I didn't make one. Since you seem interested in looking for a way to be offended by an imagined slur on gays (I'm bisexual, by the way, and have sex with men myself) rather than considering the comment in its proper context, I will explain.

The context of the comedy sketch that Wookie posted (which no one is up in arms about) is based on men describing their character in terms of a sexual orifice. Men do not have cunts. When men have sex with men, they use the other hole. If a man's character is that of an asshole, like certain realtors of my acquaintance, one might ironically infer, in the context of the content posted, that the orifice in their case would be the other hole. My comment is not to be taken as a suggestion that homosexuals are assholes, when it should have been obvious if it had been considered in context. Besides, if I had intended to slur men who have sex with men, I would have been slurring myself right along with them.

1 hour ago, jarn said:

I'm being generous

How kind, but don't inconvenience yourself.  People tell me I'm an asshole anyway, because that's what you get for being Autistic.

If you want to see how I actually speak about gays, feel free to review my posts on our LGBTQA board, and then decide whether I'm the sort of person who makes absurd blanket categorizations and then get back to me with your concerns, which I will generously entertain.

In the meantime, you can all superglue the chips back onto your shoulders and carry on.

1 hour ago, Cerberus said:

Since you seem interested in looking for a way to be offended by an imagined slur on gays

actually, i wasn't. if i were, i would have blatantly stated it. i gave you a chance to explain yourself knowing full well that you aren't straight and was quite curious as to what you were implying in a nebulous comment that really any number of people would have been confused by. the rationale you have given doesn't quite make a ton of sense given the context, although i'm sure it does to you and i'll leave it at that. as you've stated, perhaps your immediacy in pointing the finger at me and the omitted proper explanation regarding 'closeted homosexuals' and 'assholes' in your first comment has something to do with autism.

anyhow, carry on.

edit: i'm an (uncloseted) gay guy.

Edited by basuraeuropea
  • Like 1

How did such a potty mouthed discussion about the difference between cunts and arseholes start without me being involved? If you can lower the tone of the conversation without me then my work here is done. I don't think the epithet of being a cunt or an arsehole directly relates to sexuality. A gay man can be a cunt, because I support equality. There are also plenty of heterosexual arseholes. But let's not argue. We should save our ire for the cunts and arseholes of the world.

And you're not a cunt wookie. Yeah I know how to talk to women. Tell a woman that you don't think they're a cunt. That will go well. Especially don't say it after she's said she loves you. It's not the compliment you think it is. I'm so single. Anyway, your self-awareness of maybe being a massive cunt precludes you from being a true cunt wookie. True cunts don't realise what massive cunts they are. That's what makes them massive cunts.

2 hours ago, Fluent In Silence said:

How did such a potty mouthed discussion about the difference between cunts and arseholes start without me being involved? If you can lower the tone of the conversation without me then my work here is done. I don't think the epithet of being a cunt or an arsehole directly relates to sexuality. A gay man can be a cunt, because I support equality. There are also plenty of heterosexual arseholes. But let's not argue. We should save our ire for the cunts and arseholes of the world.

And you're not a cunt wookie. Yeah I know how to talk to women. Tell a woman that you don't think they're a cunt. That will go well. Especially don't say it after she's said she loves you. It's not the compliment you think it is. I'm so single. Anyway, your self-awareness of maybe being a massive cunt precludes you from being a true cunt wookie. True cunts don't realise what massive cunts they are. That's what makes them massive cunts.

You know sometimes a shred of a lack self awareness and a hint of cuntiness would get me through life better.

19 hours ago, basuraeuropea said:

me, too. i want to be a slight cunt.

I wonder if there's a self-help book for that. "How to become a slight cunt in 12 easy steps" by Mike Hunt. Would be easier I guess. Not giving a shit. But don't be a cunt! Although I might sometimes behave like a cunt I'm really not.

I know some people aren't a fan of this word. I wrote a blog post ages ago explaining my theory of why this word has so much power to offend, and why feminists should embrace it. For some reason my attempt to explain feminism to women never really got anywhere.

6 hours ago, Fluent In Silence said:

I wonder if there's a self-help book for that. "How to become a slight cunt in 12 easy steps" by Mike Hunt. Would be easier I guess. Not giving a shit. But don't be a cunt! Although I might sometimes behave like a cunt I'm really not.

I know some people aren't a fan of this word. I wrote a blog post ages ago explaining my theory of why this word has so much power to offend, and why feminists should embrace it. For some reason my attempt to explain feminism to women never really got anywhere.

I went to school with Mike Hunt.  In the 5th grade a classmate told me to say his name 3 times fast.

Mike Cunt then proceeded to chase me to try and beat me up.

those were the good days lol