CrazyBoards.org

Has anybody heard of Rage Coffee or Davidoff

I'd never heard of either - I did some reading online and both seem to be primarily available or based in your country, unless one orders internationally.  I am not quite sure how either is supposed to be different to regular instant coffee, other than that they seem to be much more pricey and Rage talks about having plant extracts like ginseng.  I'm a little dubious about the claims they make on their website.  I'll be interested to hear how you found it if you do try it.

I am a fairly recent convert to a coffee machine which uses capsules or pods and makes a damn good double espresso (out of ground coffee beans instead of instant) to start the day. I don't drink milk so have always taken my coffee black.  I do find I can't tolerate more than one a day. 

14 hours ago, MiaB said:

I'd never heard of either - I did some reading online and both seem to be primarily available or based in your country, unless one orders internationally.  I am not quite sure how either is supposed to be different to regular instant coffee, other than that they seem to be much more pricey and Rage talks about having plant extracts like ginseng.  I'm a little dubious about the claims they make on their website.  I'll be interested to hear how you found it if you do try it.

I am a fairly recent convert to a coffee machine which uses capsules or pods and makes a damn good double espresso (out of ground coffee beans instead of instant) to start the day. I don't drink milk so have always taken my coffee black.  I do find I can't tolerate more than one a day. 

Ok I thought they were international brands I guess I will just stick to my usual brand of filter coffee for now 

Nope. Sound a little like punk bands. Let me just google those brands.

typing-laptop.gif

Davidoff does sound like David Hasselhoff trying to say his own name after being pulled over for drink driving. Rage coffee? I just want a good cup of coffee to perk me up a little in the morning. Rage? RAGE! SMASH! No! Not first thing in the morning anyway.

I find coffee vile, so had no idea what these are and assumed it was some reference to coffee spiked with some sort of vodka. I mean, why not? People will drink anything.

Kombucha, anyone?

Kombucha - Wikipedia