So (after numerous calls and texts to her and others) I posted this video on Facebook. On the town that I live in page. My property manager said it is harassment she will be contacting her lawyer and my caseworker to dissolve my lease. What do you think

26 minutes ago, deeschmee said:

So (after numerous calls and texts to her and others) I posted this video on Facebook. On the town that I live in page. My property manager said it is harassment she will be contacting her lawyer and my caseworker to dissolve my lease. What do you think

What was shown in the video?....Can you post it here or post a link to it?

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, deeschmee said:

thats what I thought also.

Okay, I actually looked up New York State Law on this.......The legal definition of "harrassment", under New York State Law, is:

...."Any action taken by another person, with the express purpose of annoying or alarming another person."

Harrassment in the second degree may involve the following:

....."Any physical conduct intended to annoy another person."

....."Any following of a person in a public place."

....."Any actions taken by a person, that result in alarm, without serving a legitimate purpose."

So, after actually looking up the legal definition, I'm not sure if posting those images could be interpreted as "harrassment."

I'm guessing they would have to prove what your intent was in posting those images.

What was your intent?, if you feel comfortable sharing that.

Edited by CrazyRedhead
  • Like 1

Oh my gosh!!! Thank you so much!!! My intent was after so many weeks of unanswered calls texts Etc to finally get something done about the safety of our buildings. Not to mention two fires in under a year cause me great concern regarding that orange cord laying in the water. So needless to say my stress levels are at an all-time high

11 minutes ago, deeschmee said:

My intent was after so many weeks of unanswered calls texts Etc to finally get something done about the safety of our buildings. Not to mention two fires in under a year cause me great concern regarding that orange cord laying in the water. So needless to say my stress levels are at an all-time high

Okay, if you can prove  that your intent was truly out of corcern for the safety of the buildings, I don't thnk you will have a problem......

But again, attorneys can sometimes really twist things around to try and prove things, IMO........So be careful, and I wish you the best.

Edited by CrazyRedhead
  • Like 1