British politics ​😆 ​🤮

I mean... fucking dogshit. There's a real possibility of Boris Johnson becoming Prime Minister again. If that happens I'm seriously going to fucking emigrate. Fuck these absolute fucking pricks! I've been trying to use the C-word less because I know it's offensive to some. But fuck these fucking cunts. We left the EU in order to "take back control". How's that fucking working you fucking shit stain? We took back control and gave it to a series of shitting bellends. Can we have more interference from the EU please. We don't seem to know how to government by ourselves. Like a kid who wants to get rid of the training wheels on his bike. Taking back control! And then he rides straight into the middle of the road and causes a fucking multiple pile up with many casualties. I wish I was Irish. And Liz Truss with her growth plan. You wanted to promote growth but you just tanked the pound you fucking dickhead. But she stuck with that argument, even saying that those who oppose her are part of the 'anti-growth coalition'. What? Fucking cunts! 

Sorry for the language but it's because of these shitting fucking cunts. No, I'm really sorry. I'm really pissed off about the current state of affairs.

18 hours ago, Cerberus said:

Think that through.

I can do the accent. Badly. I mean I'm terrible at accents. My Irish accent probably sounds Chinese or something, which makes it wrong on so many levels. I'm seriously that bad. I try to do an accent and somehow end up on the other side of the world. I didn't mean to offend Vietnamese people, I was trying to sound Scottish. That bad. I've thought it through. Ireland used to be seen as a sort of backwards country in thrall to the catholic church. Now it seems like a paradise where people have reason and compassion but still go out on weekends for the craic. England has become a dystopian nightmare. Not sure how easy it is to become Irish. Can't change my voice, we've already established that. So I rock up with my obvious English accent and say "Hello fellows. Up the RA! Sorry about the years of oppression but I think you're all spiffing" And then get the fucking shit kicked out of me. But Boris Johnson becoming PM again? Fuck the fuck off. What madness is this. I'm moving to New Zealand. I like Jacinda Ardern and Flight of the Conchords.

• Like 1

Well, Boris Johnson is not your new PM, so crisis averted.

But when I was last in Ireland, I was given lunch with potatoes served two different ways on the same plate, mashed and half a spud deep-fried. Two different ways. Same meal. I looked at it and thought, "I really am in Ireland."

I was in Connemara at the time, on the coast. One morning I was listening to the radio at breakfast and the weather report said, "The weather today will be close." ? ?? How is the weather "close"? This was an indecipherable statement to me until I opened the door to go outside, and then I instantly understood. The fog was so thick I could stick my hand out the door and it vanished into a wall of white.

So, excess potatoes and weather you can cut with a knife.

But there are worse places. You could be in Kentucky.