Members in U.S.--Which time change is more difficult for you--springing forward or falling back?

The time to set our clocks back 1 hour, is approaching soon in the U.S. (falling back)...I am not even sure if this happens in other countries or not....

Which do you find more difficult--springing forward (setting clocks ahead 1 hour), or falling back (setting clocks back 1 hour)..??

For me personally, I find the falling back easier to adjust to....There is a short period of adjustment, but it's not too bad for me.

On the other hand, setting clocks ahead 1 hour in spring is more difficult for me to adjust to, and it takes roughly about 2-3 weeks for me to adjust.

Sometimes, I wish we could pick one time and stick to it..

• Like 1

“Springing Forward”, is hardest for me, every time. Even if the actual effect of the adjustment is minimal, I feel the psychological effect of the “lost hour” as a real loss. Perhaps it’s because I have a hard time dealing with loss in general. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, CrazyRedhead said:

@Cerberus, while surfing the net, I ran across an old Native American quote which might apply to changing the clocks:

"Only a white man would cut the top of a blanket off and sew it to the bottom, and think it was longer."

Ah - But if you sew the top to the bottom without cutting it off, you get the longest blanket in the world. 😃

• Haha 2

Personally both of them bother me because I feel it's man's attempted controlling something out of his control. I really don't fully even understand the concept so I try to ignore it and deal with more important subject matters in my own personal life. But that's just me that's how I deal with the irritation I feel from thinking about societal governmental Financial Environmental issues.

• Like 1