CrazyBoards.org

Celebrate kristallnacht with a KFC

So this happened. https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/nov/10/kfc-apologises-for-kristallnacht-chicken-and-cheese-promotion

Global warming will eventually make humans extinct. Maybe that's a good thing. I mean I don't mean to sound cynical (yes I do) but I'm not sure the human race is worth saving sometimes. “Commemorate Kristallnacht – treat yourself to more soft cheese and crispy chicken. Now at KFCheese!” Yay! Oppression of the jews in Nazi Germany! Fucking unbelievable. The thought that these are antisemites gives them too much credit I think. Just absolute fucking idiots. Night of crystals, that sounds so pretty! I'm not trying to defend them at all. Fucking morons.

• Like 1

@Fluent In Silence

I'm right there with you. At times I am so disillusioned with the human race I could puke. 

I recently read a FB comment that said something like, "if Biden didn't send so much money to the Ukraine we wouldn't have to print more. Biden caused inflation."

I'm all for natural selection/population control

• Like 1

There are so many reasons to be embarrassed to be a Kentuckian it’s really difficult to pick one. Sometimes I’m just grateful that so many people in other countries don’t really think about what KFC stands for.

Also in poultry/Germany news: I noticed that The Guardian reported that soaring goose prices are threatening the traditional St Marten’s Day celebration in Germany. Personally, I suspect that what’s behind it is a conspiracy by geese.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, Cerberus said:

There are so many reasons to be embarrassed to be a Kentuckian it’s really difficult to pick one. Sometimes I’m just grateful that so many people in other countries don’t really think about what KFC stands for.

Also in poultry/Germany news: I noticed that The Guardian reported that soaring goose prices are threatening the traditional St Marten’s Day celebration in Germany. Personally, I suspect that what’s behind it is a conspiracy by geese.

I think of you as being Gallifreyan.