CrazyBoards.org

Zyprexa 7.5, effexor 75, clonidine 0.1 

I don't really trust my prescriber

I asked the pharmacist and they said its ok, but don't take zyprexa and clonidine at the same time

Is this too many meds?

I'm going through extreme anxiety and symptoms of psychosis and I don't really trust anyone right now

2 hours ago, BostonGirl123 said:

Zyprexa 7.5, effexor 75, clonidine 0.1 

I don't really trust my prescriber

I asked the pharmacist and they said its ok, but don't take zyprexa and clonidine at the same time

Is this too many meds?

I'm going through extreme anxiety and symptoms of psychosis and I don't really trust anyone right now

I don’t think “too many meds” is something that has an objective threshold, it depends on the individual. Is it possible that you might actually need higher doses if your symptoms are uncontrolled?

• Like 1

@BostonGirl123, I agree with @Iceberg......It really depends on the person as to how many meds they need.....

Your dosage of Zyprexa is close to about a medium dose at 7.5 mg........Dosage of Effexor is on the low side at 75mg., and your clonidine dose of .01 is pretty low, also.

I know it's difficult for you, but try to trust your prescriber on how many meds you might need.

Edited by CrazyRedhead