Can anyone share any info on dyanavel?

iLove

I just started dyanavel tablets and can’t find any info on it. 

I switched from vyvanse 50mg. I started vyvanse at 70 but it made me hypomanic. I had taken adderall ir for 20 years then they made me switch to xr which always gave me anxiety. Then to vyvanse, which did reduce my heart rate 20 bpm. But also, I’ve been depressed after the initial hypomania. Adderall IR was the best for both my attention and mood. 

So I’m wondering what I can expect from dyanavel. 

8 hours ago, iLove said:

I just started dyanavel tablets and can’t find any info on it. 

I switched from vyvanse 50mg. I started vyvanse at 70 but it made me hypomanic. I had taken adderall ir for 20 years then they made me switch to xr which always gave me anxiety. Then to vyvanse, which did reduce my heart rate 20 bpm. But also, I’ve been depressed after the initial hypomania. Adderall IR was the best for both my attention and mood. 

So I’m wondering what I can expect from dyanavel. 

What dose? The company claims that dyanavel lasts up to 13 hours, so you may feel longer lasting effects. It is a different amphetamine “flavor” (it is amphetamine instead of lisdexamphetamine) but I’m not sure if that will produce a markedly different effect. The different effects of the amphetamine compounds are very individualized. 

6 hours ago, Iceberg said:

What dose? The company claims that dyanavel lasts up to 13 hours, so you may feel longer lasting effects. It is a different amphetamine “flavor” (it is amphetamine instead of lisdexamphetamine) but I’m not sure if that will produce a markedly different effect. The different effects of the amphetamine compounds are very individualized. 

are the million varieties of essentially the same drug, amphetamine in this case, just a way to keep profitability rather high as patents expire? 

11 hours ago, Iceberg said:

He started at 10mg. I’m not sure I can tell I’ve taken anything though.

I miss my adderall 😭 

4 hours ago, basuraeuropea said:

are the million varieties of essentially the same drug, amphetamine in this case, just a way to keep profitability rather high as patents expire? 

Probably for the drug companies. But my doctor said this is more effective than adderall and vyvanse with less side effects. So even though all the manufacturers care about is profits, us patients are still benefiting. 

2 hours ago, iLove said:

But my doctor said this is more effective than adderall and vyvanse with less side effects

I think this is probably a debatable statement. It might be for some, but as you said adderall was more effective for you. With all the variable forms, I doubt there will ever be one that is best for everybody 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Iceberg said:

I think this is probably a debatable statement. It might be for some, but as you said adderall was more effective for you. With all the variable forms, I doubt there will ever be one that is best for everybody 

exactly. every time a variant of an older drug it's marketed as better tolerated and more efficacious. with the 3288923 variants of amphetamine out there, this is a cash grab.

anyhow, maybe it'll be better for some people? pharmaceutical companies should focus their research and development funding on novel treatments rather than rehashing existing, effective drugs.

27 minutes ago, basuraeuropea said:

exactly. every time a variant of an older drug it's marketed as better tolerated and more efficacious. with the 3288923 variants of amphetamine out there, this is a cash grab.

anyhow, maybe it'll be better for some people? pharmaceutical companies should focus their research and development funding on novel treatments rather than rehashing existing, effective drugs.

The problem is novel drugs can be high risk with no guaranteed reward from pharma perspective. Amphetamines will always sell