is it possible to download our whole blog as a text file or similar?

I’ve taken a look into this, but I regret to say that there does not appear to be any means of doing this provided natively in the software, either for blogs or regular post content. If I discover anything I’ll let you know, but at the present time, and given the limited period we have to work in, I would recommend you assume you’ll have to do it the hard way.

• Like 1

If anyone has Adobe Acrobat Pro DC, you can convert whole blogs into a PDF using that. Thus far, I have tried several free URL to PDF converters, which would force you to have to convert every blog post individually, but is at least free, but even though I am signed in to access my blog, every one I have tried has produced a PDF file that has the message that comes up if I'm not signed in. So perhaps those free ones don't work, somehow it is registered as if you're a guest instead of signed in. 

• Like 1

On 12/16/2022 at 10:55 PM, Hopelessly Broken said:

If anyone has Adobe Acrobat Pro DC, you can convert whole blogs into a PDF using that. Thus far, I have tried several free URL to PDF converters, which would force you to have to convert every blog post individually, but is at least free, but even though I am signed in to access my blog, every one I have tried has produced a PDF file that has the message that comes up if I'm not signed in. So perhaps those free ones don't work, somehow it is registered as if you're a guest instead of signed in. 

Hmmmm... I guess you might be signed in but the spider that tries to access the page to download its content isn't  (I don't know if spider is the right word, that's what they call it when search engines do it).

On 12/16/2022 at 10:16 PM, Cerberus said:

I’ve taken a look into this, but I regret to say that there does not appear to be any means of doing this provided natively in the software, either for blogs or regular post content. If I discover anything I’ll let you know, but at the present time, and given the limited period we have to work in, I would recommend you assume you’ll have to do it the hard way.

Thank you!

• 3 weeks later...