The Best Thing About CB

For me personally being a member for 12 years is that I have a chronological history of my mental illness. An actual record of the highs and lows. What iI was feeling, what medicines I tried and how they made me feel, and what exactly my triggers were. My memory is not that great so it was nice to have CB to look back on all my posts and blogs over the years

I wish there was a way to save it for future treatment plans

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, deeschmee said:

My memory is not that great so it was nice to have CB to look back on all my posts and blogs over the years

Sort of the opposite of that in a way. Jesus! Did I say that? Is it too late to delete any record of my existence? And people heard what I said and tolerated me. Sometimes even liked me. It's been a place where I can let rip about what I think. I'm probably not like this in real life. Act normal for fuck's sake! I'm probably more me in some ways on here (not sure that's a good thing). Don't have to worry about seeming normal. It is difficult to get on with people when you think you have to suppress youself. Should I say that? Does it sound weird? I was only talking about vaginas and how we should all respect them. I meant it in a feminist way. Can't say things like that at a children's birthday party for some reason. No I didn't do that. But I don't know. I've come out with things from my stupid and weird mind and people haven't rejected me and called me an arsehole like I'd expect. Instead of people hating me I've made friends here. Being tragically insecure I often expected hate, and crazyboards often gave me the opposite.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Fluent In Silence said:

Is it too late to delete any record of my existence?

Yes. You've used the Internet. The record of your existence will now always exist on it, somewhere.

2 hours ago, Cerberus said:

Yes. You've used the Internet. The record of your existence will now always exist on it, somewhere.

yes

my former GP wrote an essay in university in malaysia describing anxiety sufferers as "a burden"

• Sad 1

On 1/1/2023 at 3:39 AM, DogMan said:

yes

my former GP wrote an essay in university in malaysia describing anxiety sufferers as "a burden"

they use the word burden all the time in the medical literature and I think they forget how awful a word it is because they see it so often. "cost" is better. Costs are worth it, burdens are "dead weights".

• Like 2