Will it be possible

Yes.  Assuming you're on a computer and not your phone, click on the button which says "see my activity" on the right hand side of the box that contains your profile pic:

image.png

When you've done that, it'll pull up everything you've posted, which in your case is 89 pages of content:

image.png

On the left hand side of that list, you'll see options to refine the search by topics, posts, blog entries etc:

image.png

I hope that helps.  Let me know if anything is unclear.

After around noon Central Time on January 8, you will no longer be able to log in. The only access to the site at that time will be read-only viewing as though you were a guest. How long the site will remain available in that mode is unknown, but frankly I would not expect it to remain up for very long. You have, I'm sorry to say, two days left to extract what you wish to take away.

For those who need to figure it out according to their own timezone,  Central Time is GMT minus 6 hours. And of course there are also multiple time converters available on a Google search. 

15 hours ago, deeschmee said:

I understand. Maybe I can copy them over on my laptop somehow.

I am fairly certain that @Antecedent and possibly some others started looking into this right after we made the announcement on the 14th. I don't know precisely what resolution was reached, as I was busy wrapping up some personal matters at the time. I strongly encourage you all either to ask for assistance from, or assist one another now that we are down to the wire.

10 hours ago, DogMan said:

i think that is the 9th around 6pm for me

DogMan is correct. For Australia, the shutdown will actually occur on the 9th.

I myself live in a county on the border of Eastern Time and Central Time in the U.S. I’m in Central Time, but if I drive ten miles to the north, I lose an hour by the clock. If I had been standing at the county border on New Year’s Eve with one foot within the border and one foot outside it, I could have been standing in 2022 and 2023 at the same time.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Cerberus said:

in terms of all the copying and pasting our blogs, sorry if deeschmee already asked exactly this, but is there any way in settings to display things on fewer pages to reduce the time this is going to take? is that what was asked and is that a no?

28 minutes ago, Antecedent said:

in terms of all the copying and pasting our blogs, sorry if deeschmee already asked exactly this, but is there any way in settings to display things on fewer pages to reduce the time this is going to take? is that what was asked and is that a no?

I have now made the only change apparently available in the software - see if it makes a difference.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Antecedent said:

Apologies for any confusion  - I pulled you into this thread because deeschmee said yesterday that she was going to look into copying her content on to her laptop. Given that there is so little time left, I wondered if you had found a way of doing it after you had started exploring a few weeks ago.

• Like 1

I need to clarify a statement I made above regarding login ability. After the closure, one of three things may occur, and I won't know exactly which one until I pull the plug. It may be that you will be able to log in to your account, but will have no ability to see anything unless you're not logged in and viewing as a guest, or, the site will go dark altogether. There is also a setting which may disable logins, but I can't test it until time to shut down, so I can't be certain at this moment what will happen. The software isn't actually built to enable a site to close down yet remain visible, and this is hardly surprising - it wouldn't make sense to have discussion forum software configured to prevent discussion. Be prepared in any case for the possibility that there will be no site to view at all after closure.

• Like 3