CrazyBoards.org

Manic modeling?

OK, so I slept with an ex-bf a few nights ago during a manic episode, and he convinced me that I should let him take nude photos of me.  Seemed like a good idea when I was all happy and horny and manic!  I posed and modeled on his bed and he took photo after photo, and now I am starting to worry that they will show up on the internet or in the hands of his buddies or something.  I would never agree to doing something like this *most* of the time, but I was just so up and so crazy that day.

Should I call him and ask him what is going to happen to the pictures?  Should I just let it go?

...anyone else had this happen before?  I just feel like an idiot.

i was saved from making a similar mistake, thankfully. I'm not sure what I would do in your situation. What kind of person is her? Vengeful or understanding? It sounds like he may have taken a bit of advantage and you have a right to be worried. think about how he's reacted to situations in teh past and decide how confrontational you want to be. I would not just let this go. I would find a way to express my thoughts on teh subject and hope he takes it to hear - good luck

ohhhhh baby...

I have had this happen to me...it's real sad, cause unless you retrieve them, it will always haunt you. In my case. the pics were used to black mail me for many, many years. But even if not ( and I don't know the guy in question, he may be a perfect gentleman for all I know) you don't want to always be wondering. It gives someone too much power over you life.

Try and get them back if at all possible. By trickery, if neccesary (as in, sit in the living room and go: ohhh let's look at them together, would you go get me another drink darling? and just run out the door with the pics as soon as he's out of the room)

Good luck

If it makes you feel any better, unless you signed a model release, he can't use these photos and publish them.

If he does publish these, you can sue his balls off.

Get em back if you can, but there are some copyright issues involved here. Let me know if you need more details.

Yup and yup to everything wifezilla said. Best thing is to prevent them from ever being used. If digital camera, demand he erase these; look at them all and erase them yourself. If regular camera, demand all the negatives.

But if worse comes to worse, wifezilla is absolutely right about a model's release. Used to be partners in a photo studio. However, suing someone is a pain in the ass. Better to nip it in the bud, if possible.

Yup and yup to everything wifezilla said. Best thing is to prevent them from ever being used. If digital camera, demand he erase these; look at them all and erase them yourself. If regular camera, demand all the negatives.
Don't forget to remove them from his computer as well.  He might have already downloaded them.

Archived