its safe

what if....

I can breathe again

what if....

people don't mean to hurt me, aren't out to get me

what if...

its safe to be alive

what if...

you have a great therapist who can help and guide you in neutralizing your fears and projections and show you that you can learn trust and safety.

nestling, I am so excited for you. Your growth, strength and willingness to challenge your beliefs and perceptions is inspiring. You are doing a wonderful thing. Thank you so much for sharing it. Ah, damn, you made me cry. You're great.

Greeny

thank you *blushes and smiles * (ouch, that made my jaw clenches ache! ;) )

its scary...but/and things are moving forward....

it feels like all the shit came out of the bottom of the ocean this past week.....all the core Pandora's Box full of yucky torturous pain and hatred (including a whole bunch of internalisations of my father and the bullies...I'm still trying to grasp how they're not outside me any more...they're inside me...and torturing me from within...no wonder I'd dissociate em off like I have been...

and now the ocean got dredged (none too pretty a process...) my therapist and I are able to do some pretty core re-construction work on my psyche-thoughts-emotions.....

being free of efexor....(there's still some little fragments flowing around in my bloodstream...after all I've been taking it a year and a half..) is feeling better....and my GP keeps saying that its good I'm off it...

Archived