CrazyBoards.org

no cuts- cuts

wow i haven't been on here in quite sometime... i haven't had the internet. neways here's an update to any of you that missed me. I've come very far from all those hills I had to climb. i still run into them every now and then but very few. I have si'd once in the last 4 months. Which is totally kewl if any of you have read my other posts. i have come from doing it several times a day. needless to say i'm pround of myself. well i'm finally going to college. i'm actually taking online classes at home. mainly because i'm still to scared i guess to be out in the world. i'm going for my bachelors in health care administration. yea for me! i start july 2 and i can't wait. ha never thought i'd say that. newho... other than that not much has been happening in my life. just one day at a time. ;)

sad lonely tear

maybe this is strange but your post brought tears.

the good kind.

like the possibility of making it over such big hills

is there for all of us.

thank you for sharing and giving inspiration.

and i am happy for you and

think you are very strong.

congratulations on starting college.

that is really great.

ML

nice to meet you too ncc. i am feeling great about myself and when ppl encourage that it makes it easier to do so. i've always been uneasy with feeling good i guess that's why i si'd in the past. but i'm realizing that feeling good is actually a GOOD thing. ;) (hugs to all that may need them)

i'm dissapointed in myself today. i broke down... si... shit what is wrong with me... i was doing so well... me and my bf got into a huge fight and he stopped talking to me... this was quite difficult because we live together, sleep in the same bed... everything... well nehow i completely lost it.. what's worse is that he heard me doing it and came to stop me and then we made up... i guess that's a good thing but it makes me feel that it's easier to si then to deal with our hard times... i don't know what to do... god i just wish i'd stop.

• 2 weeks later...

ok so far I haven't cut anymore. I'm still dissapointed tho. here lately i've been getting really bad chest pains. i thought it was maybe anxiety attacks or somethin but the doctor told me i was too young. maybe he's an ass. i don't know. i started writing more poetry again. seems to be helping even tho they are about my si. If anyone cares to read them they're in other crap in the whatever forums. neways i just needed to get it out in the open that i'm depressed and i feel alone and i hate myself and I WANT TO FUCKING CRY. sry about that. I just don't have anyone to talk to anymore.

ok so far I haven't cut anymore. I'm still dissapointed tho. here lately i've been getting really bad chest pains. i thought it was maybe anxiety attacks or somethin but the doctor told me i was too young. maybe he's an ass. i don't know. i started writing more poetry again. seems to be helping even tho they are about my si. If anyone cares to read them they're in other crap in the whatever forums. neways i just needed to get it out in the open that i'm depressed and i feel alone and i hate myself and I WANT TO FUCKING CRY. sry about that. I just don't have anyone to talk to anymore.

If your doctor isn't taking your symtoms seriously, I would try seeing someone else, is that an option for you? I don't see how you can be "too young" for anxiety. He sounds like an ass.

Its good to hear you haven't cut, hang in there. You can always talk here.

Me going to a doctor doesn't seem like a good option anymore. I'm already so insecure about myself and everything i do. my mom thinks i'm a hypocondriact (however the hell you sp it). I suffer from really bad migrains and i have g.e.r.d. (so they say but it wont go away with any type of med.) and now lately i'm getting chest pains? lol no everyone would think i'm demanding attention as always.

i understand that you are still disappointed, but it is very good that you have not cut and nothing can take away from that.

i agree with halo in that i don't know how your doc can say that you are "too young" to be experiencing immense anxiety. i would try bringing it up again with the doc the next time you see him/her. if it is effecting your ability to function then it is something worth pursuing.

writing is better than cutting... keep up with the writing as long as it helps. also, sometimes it isn't all that bad to cry, you know. sometimes it can actually be quite cathartic.

hang in there

~Ophelia~

• 1 year later...
Guest Guest_Gary_*

Me going to a doctor doesn't seem like a good option anymore. I'm already so insecure about myself and everything i do. my mom thinks i'm a hypocondriact (however the hell you sp it). I suffer from really bad migrains and i have g.e.r.d. (so they say but it wont go away with any type of med.) and now lately i'm getting chest pains? lol no everyone would think i'm demanding attention as always.

Hi sad_lonely_tear

You don't know me but I have become concerned about you after reading all of your posts and noticing that you haven't posted for a long time. If you are alive, and I truly hope you are, email me at garyfredrickson at hotmail.com (you probably know this but in case you don't, replace the space at space with a @). I doubt I'll check this forum so it'll have to be email. Put crazy meds in the subject line so I don't accidentally delete it.

Good luck and stay strong.

Gary.

Archived