CrazyBoards.org

Look at it

Just look at it, sitting there. My arm is just sitting there, whistling and minding it's own business whilst I look at it. Argh! I hate you! YES, YOU! But mwahahahaha. I've discovered your other side isn't as painful as I thought it would. Nice, smooth, soft skin. You're waiting to be destroyed. I can tell. I can read you look the back of my hand.

The only way to stop the "missed out" feeling is to tear it apart, right now! I can't go back and regain all the years I lost out on. Look at their lives and look at mine. To all those who did this to me over these years, oh thank you. How I wish I was evil enough to find you and nail your heart to the tree in your garden. But, I'm nice (I think, hope) so I can't. This feeling will never end. I can't do all those things. I missed out. I missed out on everything. I missed out on things I wish I had done but left out of and the things I wish I had done but weren't left out of. I was such a sad pathetic child. Oh god, STOP! It aches. I missed out so much.

If you can't suppress it, destroy it. It has to be destroyed in this way.

Sometimes the innocent get caught in the crossfire.....

No past, no present, no future

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't find love or friends or anything anywhere, ever. EDIT: It doesn't even have to be love, just someone to hold and hug would do /EDIT I'm not living this life for 70 years, no way.

I hate myself.

I wish I was dead, but I am so spineless, so I cut instead. I can't get it all back or get anything.

you've got friends here. you've at least got me -- I'll be a friend.

you're going through a really hard time right now, so. if you feel like you're going to do something stupid (cut, suicide attempt, OD, I don't know you're "style") call your therapist. or your doctor, or a friend, or -- someone. posting here is good, but it isn't always enough.

just call someone. try to hold out through the pain, and try not to cut.

good luck. <3

you've got friends here. you've at least got me -- I'll be a friend.

you're going through a really hard time right now, so. if you feel like you're going to do something stupid (cut, suicide attempt, OD, I don't know you're "style") call your therapist. or your doctor, or a friend, or -- someone. posting here is good, but it isn't always enough.

just call someone. try to hold out through the pain, and try not to cut.

good luck. <3

i second all of that. I know what it's like to hurt and i know what it is like to want to cut to make up for... things... the overwhelming feelings, the aching...

please take care of yourself and keep writing... stay safe

~Ophelia~

Archived