I'm bringing up Lunesta again

The sucking on rusty pennies has not gone away. I am spending almost every waking minute trying not to throw up. And I would gladly smash my head into a wall to get rid of these headaches, but I'm too vain for that.

But I had the best dreams last night for the first time in forever.

If only I could not want to vomit all over myself.

The sucking on rusty pennies has not gone away. I am spending almost every waking minute trying not to throw up. And I would gladly smash my head into a wall to get rid of these headaches, but I'm too vain for that.

But I had the best dreams last night for the first time in forever.

If only I could not want to vomit all over myself.

That taste never went away for me, and besides it didn't even work on me after a few nights in a row. I'm on to trying other things....

Hopefully for you it will be different! :-)

When I tried Lunesta, I think the bad taste SE went away rather quickly. But Lunesta works for only 3 or 4 hours for me. I take it very occasionally if I awaken after taking trazodone and can't get back to sleep. When I do that, I crash the next afternoon.

dianebea

I think I'm going to take the Lunesta to a nuclear waste dump and bury it.

Did a little test after Thursday landed me in the doctor's office unable to stand up straight and trying to slam my head into a wall. And so depressed I wanted to stare at the wall. Forever.

Didn't take it last night. No stomach cramps, no headache.

Seriously, did it make anyone else sick? Physically ill?

Archived