CrazyBoards.org

another crazy person

Welcome Dan!

You've been posting for a while, but its nice to hear about you.

I think you've got the hang of things but if you need help feel free to ask.

a.m.

p.s. Got any leads from the mice on traumatic brain injury and bipolar?

Welcome Dan....

You sound like an intellectual...yay! It seems that as a byproduct of the curse/blessing of our different mental processings we get to be deep thinkers...and really, I see that as a gift.

I totally agree with your existential funk. Have you read any of Irvin Yalom's stuff...its more on the therapy/psychology side, but deals with these types of questions...Basically, yeah, it blows that we were thrown into reality without a choice, but our known truth is that we will all leave this plane of existence...we are ALL going to die....we will all get that wish granted. Now, what to do with your time on this planet until that happens, naturally?

• 2 weeks later...

hi, bxt227us aka 227by357.blogspot, you do have a way with easy to remember names. i too am one of those who lament having no say re: being brought into existence and hate the survival instinct (which keeps me tethered to this place) with a passion. i better keep this short as you say you don't mix well with unfamiliar males and i be a mid 30s one of those.

Archived