CrazyBoards.org

Love Marriage Divorce Depression.. and once more

so

It has been denial to now depression and loneliness since I dropped my wife off in CA, and returned home.

Was clear to me and m doc that I needed some support and reinforcing of a batttered selfimage and esteem.

Yeh!

today I got into a day group therappy prgm startin in a couple of weeks to get out some of what has been sucking me into the .. well, you know,, need I go on...

So I will be able to find out that the fuck is wrong with me that I choose these dead end , non rewarding, self destructive and degrading relationships>>

This board is great,, luv the support and feedback, but this will add a new dimension,, a big ass mirror in front of me so I can be sure I don't ... DO IT AGAIN.. Time is running out on the ol daver and I do not wish to see myself head into the distance alone.. well,, won't happen.. if it gets to that point, well, for me then, there is no

point..

no kids

no family

a joke for friends

EXCEPT M KITTY...

so for 'our ' sake , I better get it right this time,

Tales from my x, sadden me,,, things aren't going good for her.. yet I still care and want to help.. but

I can barely float myself and my 90ish Mum and her problems..

Well have 2weeks to hold out till I get in, and start some serious work,, even if it is with a bunch of psych people, i will feel inclusion.. long long time since I had that,,, boy do I miss it..[/font=Book Antiqua]

[/color=#663366]

TV,

Sorry things have been so heavy for you.

Good on you for arranging to join the therapy group. It can help on several levels. Its obvious you have the desire to climb out of the dark hole. Don't be afraid to ask for more help if you need it.

a.m.

Tales from my x, sadden me,,, things aren't going good for her.. yet I still care and want to help.. but

I can barely float myself and my 90ish Mum and her problems..

You do know she's no longer your responsibility, right? I know it's hard to hear these things about her, but your #1 priority is healing yourself right now. So I'm really glad that you got into that programme - it sounds great. And if anything it'll give you a f2f support network. We're always here (those of us on the board), but it's good to have something more tangible.

Keep on taking care of yourself (and I'm keeping you in my thoughts)

Skittle

Archived