CrazyBoards.org

4 yr old...need resources/websites/info/help

My four year old is a real challenge and it's no wonder, her mom is Crazy. She's already seeing a child therapist, who has whispered the psychiatrist word to me. Now it's time for me to educate myself. I just don't know where to start....I mean, I know that crazymeds.us is not geared for children. Does anyone know of one that is? (If it was even one-tenth as good as this one, I'd be happy.) REALLY would appreciate any web-directed info you could pass along. This is going to be a lifetime endeavor, I'm afraid.

UK site, lots of interactive games and such, is CEEBEEBIES (I think that's the correct spelling) I don't know the URL off the top of my head, but if you go to www.bbc.co.uk there is a link from there. ;)

Do you have any idea what sort of thing they're thinking is going on?

I guess what I'm driving at is that children's mental health in general is a pretty wide net and you're going to have trouble sifting through to find what you need unless you have some kind of idea of what you're looking for. I can't remember right now if you brought this up in another post? (If so, I apologize, my memory is not so good right now.)

Archived