CrazyBoards.org

I see you're on a small dose of Xanax. Do you find that it helps? I've been on 1 mg of XR for a little over a year. I was taking it at bedtime until a couple of months ago when, for the hell of it, I started taking it in the morning. Maybe it's a fluke as I don't have PMS/PMDD symptoms every month (I think I've got one wacked ovary that explains the inconsistency), but I haven't had PMS/PMDD symptoms since. Before I switched the time, I found that a small dose of immediate release added to the XR on the worst days helped a little.

The only other change I made around the same time that could explain it is I started eating raw flaxseeds - about 1 TB/day.

I see you're on a small dose of Xanax. Do you find that it helps? I've been on 1 mg of XR for a little over a year. I was taking it at bedtime until a couple of months ago when, for the hell of it, I started taking it in the morning. Maybe it's a fluke as I don't have PMS/PMDD symptoms every month (I think I've got one wacked ovary that explains the inconsistency), but I haven't had PMS/PMDD symptoms since. Before I switched the time, I found that a small dose of immediate release added to the XR on the worst days helped a little.

The only other change I made around the same time that could explain it is I started eating raw flaxseeds - about 1 TB/day.

I eat the flax seeds, too. Started when I read one of your other posts. I honestly can't tell if they're helping, but it can't hurt.

I only take the Xanax when it's totally necessary. It does help a lot, and fast. Xanax is a great drug.

Thanks for the response!! <3

Your sig says the paxil is prn?

Is that for the pms/pmdd?

Before I went on depo, my doctor had me take lexapro.

It can make a difference when you take it in the cycle a lot and at one point my doctor had suggested Starting clonazepam for a few days at a certain point in the cycle.

I'm so glad there are people here who are experienced and can help! My pdoc is an idiot when it comes to female matters. Thank you Sunshine and NavySurya for repsonding ;)

I am sticking to the daily Paxil and using a little bit of Xanax when I start to feel edgy. So far so good... I'm still feeling weird but not antisocial, which is REALLY NICE for a change :)

Taking Advil also seems to help.

Archived