CrazyBoards.org

MY CAR SUCKS!

Hiya-

I just bought a new used car. It already gives me battery/alternator issues and won't start reliably. i'm a total non-tech when it comes to cars. my dad was a mechanic and every time i have car trouble, my mind goes to him.

cars suck unless they work!

please send positive vibes to my car! lol IT needs the psych ward

Hiya-

I just bought a new used car. It already gives me battery/alternator issues and won't start reliably. i'm a total non-tech when it comes to cars. my dad was a mechanic and every time i have car trouble, my mind goes to him.

cars suck unless they work!

please send positive vibes to my car! lol IT needs the psych ward

Hey, ask your Dad to help you with the car. I'm serious. My Dad was a mechanic, and I have asked him for (spiritual) help on mechanical things. It can't hurt! ;)

"groannnnnnnnn!"

Hee hee hee... Yeah Tommy, I know, but I couldn't resist ;D

By the way...sometimes you can get your battery or alterator checked for free at parts stores. I think Autozone and Advance Auto do this. Call your local parts stores and see if they can do a check for you. Also check HOW they test the stuff. Not sure if they need to part IN the car or out.

In case you were wondering whay might be wrong...here is a good start....

http://www.autoguide.net/diy/kevin14.shtml

So, I DID ask dad (who is dead of course), and it seems that it only needed me to turn the ignition on funny, and there is a button i didn't know about, and it needed to be charged overnight on a charger. my grandfather and mom looked at it (who think they are mechanical wizards), and when they were there, it started no problem. they think I"M the NUTCASE because it worked suddenly! lol. i still hate cars and i hate needing a car. i want buses to take me everywhere for really cheap and really fast. too bad my city has dangerous public transportation and it is expensive and slow. ;) RANT!!!

Archived