CrazyBoards.org

Bipolar and Suicide on Montel Show

Ok, my guilty pleasure is Sylvia Browne on Montel Williams. Shut up, y'all. HOWEVER, something very bad happened today.

Sylvia was talking to a girl whose boyfriend killed himself. She told her he was bipolar etc. Sylvia hit bipolar right on the head when she said that people with bipolar are fabulous actors and that very often others don't know how they are really feeling when they are working so hard to not show it. She also said that "no one, none of us" could ever understand the mental anguish and torment that goes on inside their heads.

Thank you, Sylvia.

Montel interrupts her and says he's going to disagree with Sylvia and goes on to say that, QUOTE "suicide is the most selfish act on the face of the world. People who kill themselves know exactly what they're doing and how they are affecting the people around them. They just don't care."

To be personally betrayed by my idol and in such a heartless, ignorant way ON NATIONAL TV was heartbreaking especially by a man with a disability.

The email was properly irate.

That's like saying he can control his MS. I know I have been suicidal & HONESTLY think my family would be better off without me. What an insensitive thing to say. I like Sylvia much better than him anyway- she makes more sense.

Oh yeah and here's the "message" from Sylvia Brownes site:

The only complete truth you will read regarding quotes and statements purportedly made by Sylvia Browne is within this website and those of Hay House, Penguin-Putnam, and Angelbea Publishing. There have been a disturbing number of misquotes on various other websites citing various statements Sylvia has made either on the radio, on the Montel Show, or in news publications that are simply not true. To clarify any information you have heard or read about Sylvia Browne from any other source that does not appear on this site, please email us directly at office@sylvia.org for a truthful response.

shit for $750 per phone psychic(20-30 minutes mind you) reading I bet she covers that ass

Lilie

http://www.sylvia.org/home/index.cfm

I got a "response" from the Montel show thanking me for my email. I am to look on the website for it, with or without a respoonse and if my email required further correspondence, someone would email me.

I'm waiting.....

Archived