CrazyBoards.org

I thought i'd take a few minutes to let everyone know what an idiot i am.

Somewhere in this 10' x 10' area is my celexa bottle.

I've not been able to find it for over 3 days now and it's starting to get really bad. Somebody has been popping bubble wrap inside my head non-stop for a while now. I'm pretty sure it's on the floor somewhere but I can't bend over to dig through all the trash to look for it without passing out.

*sob*

I'm going to go lay down until my gf gets home. I'm going to have to ask her to pick up my garbage off the floor so I can find it. She's going to be giving me hell about this for weeks.

VE

If you explain it like you did here, I am sure she will be understanding. Even when you say you couldn't bend down to look for it because you would pass out and need to lay down.

Good Luck.

I will be thinking good thoughts for you that she will be understanding.

Hello!!

I hope you find your Celexa bottle soon. It's not pathetic at all to have lost it and you're not an idiot. Everyone loses things at some point and I'm sure you didn't lose it on purpose.

The main thing is that you find the bottle. I'm certain it will turn up somewhere for you. There is nothing wrong with needing help to find something.

Take care!!

VE

This may make you feel better.

Today at lunch I was getting ready to leave telling my Girlfriend Goodbye. I look in my purse for my car keys

can't find them (freaking Out) yelling Oh shit!!!

Where are my keys ripping everything out of my purse.

I stand up and they fall to the floor. THE KEYS WERE IN MY LAP.

I've "lost" things, only to later find out they were in my hand the whole time. It's implicit then, that I lose my left hand on a regular basis.

The time I lost my trazodone bottle for 2 days was NOT fun.

Anyways, best of luck, VE.

Heya VE,

Well it would scare *everyone* if I talked about the stuff I've misplaced in the hospital/clinic.

(trust me, I'm a doctor smilie)

I freaked out last week, leaving home, looking for my meds in the car, the house, everywhere.

Turned out they were in my MedicAlert bag.

Duh.

It's okay, we all leave our powers of observation at the office *sometimes.*

--ncc--

I am really sorry I clicked on the hampsterdance link. I just barely dodged a migraine. Serves me right for the FlyLady link ;)

http://www.badgerbadgerbadger.com/

http://www.weebls-stuff.com/toons/29/

Okay if you do click on at least one of them, let it be the last one. It's reallyreally cute. =D

Are you fucking with me? No more almost-migraines. No. No more. I have to exert a little self-preservation here. Nice try.

Are you fucking with me? No more almost-migraines. No. No more. I have to exert a little self-preservation here. Nice try.

Okay the first one is probably a bad idea.

The last one is cute, but has a catchy song, which might give you a migraine.

be forewarned,

--herrfous

I've had my floor completely covered with crap too. It comes with the territory.

If my floor was covered with papers and crap then I'd have to be hauled off to the hospital. That would be the cherry on my batshit sundae. As it is, our yard looks like a junkyard due to the husband's many so called projects and manly possessions: boats, RV, cars than don't run, tools, oil pans, assorted junk, lumber...you get the picture. So, you see, I have to fight to keep the rest of the house "picked up" as they say around here. It helps me keep hold of my last straw. A place for everything and everything in its place is the goal, but I fall short, of course; so anything NOS gets quickly shuffled into a closet for a rainy day cleaning project.

Let's just say that we need some rain because I have some projects that need attending to... :embarassed:

Broke down and got a new refill. took meds. no real improvement yet. I managed to be off it long enough for stronger and more convincing than usual suicidal ideation to start popping up again. Without Cymbalta I'm not able to handle the increased anxiety caused by wellbutrin so I've had to quit taking that as well, so i'm effectively coming off all my ADs at once all because I couldn't be bothered to look for one pill bottle at the moment I dropped it. Robin had to eat half his minstals and there was much rejoicing. Gf has the day off. I'm glad for that but haven't told her exactly why. I may go visit the parents tomorrow without telling them exactly why either if taking a couple double doses of each med doesn't get me a bit on back on track. I'm not sure if I should trust myself to be alone with myself. The random "my, that sure is a pretty bottle of antifreze" type thing I keep doing is scary.

Well. It's nice to know that you have remembered the name of your AD. ;)

Too bad you couldn't send me a photo of the room. I am really good at finding things. No shit! I have found things are are lost forever. And I do this a lot. Ask Albert.

But I'd have to see the room, or be in the room, and then I could walk right to them.

(Oh wow - had I known about this earlier I could be in Trashville, compliments of VE. And VE wouldn't be mixing anti-freeze cocktails, and I'd be out listening to some great music.)

Oh well. Hope you feel better soon. Got any Clonidine on hand for anxiety till everything else kicks back in?

Just a thought. Hope you're back to your wacky self soon.

Breeze

Archived