CrazyBoards.org

Hiya-

This is just a rant about my life and feelings for today. First thing, I woke up and discovered that the puppy I am dog-sitting had crapped all over my kitchen floor. Sweet.

So I went to the pdoc and got some WB. WB has been officiallly re-added to my cocktail since the Z makes me fat. need to take some WB (no problem there- maybe I'll want sex again?!)

THEN I went to my mom's. i was having a dinner date tonight at my house, and i wanted the bistro table from her house to put in my place to make it a little more romantic. it wouldn't fit in either of our cars. for unknown reasons she kept insisting that we take the chairs, but not the table, to my house. i couldn't comprehend this. i left with her in a tizzy claiming that i h ad elevated her blood pressure (try taking your psych meds mom!)

THEN I find out that the new object of my affections is MARRIED. still need the total scoop on that one.

AND i have no money.

THEN my landlord wrote to me and was very firm and said (kinda cocky really) that I need to catch up on my rent. this is true, this is my obligation, but he was always nicer about it, and his kindness over the rent was/is the only reason i put up with a building in bad condition and a yard full of junk.

so that is the life today. BP depression or a normal sad mood? Sometimes, I can't even tell. My moods are so weird.

Any suggestions on how to handle the landlord? how to get money? how to save myself from the nut house?!

Oh crap in a handbasket. Well in our city there are some social service programs that help out with rent in times of emergency. (It's only a one time thing though) Maybe you can see if your city does that. Puppies do the poo thing-I'm sorry you had do deal with that. Ten years and I still gag over cat vomit. WB sounds good and some nice "sexual healing" may be fine (just be safe please) Mothers are hard to deal with sometimes. Sometimes ya just gotta bail. MARRIED? Run like the wind. You don't need that. Tell the landlord you're working on an assistance program to shut him up and then see what you can do.

Good luck

Lilie

Hi Loon

Sorry you're feeling low today and that people just haven't been helping much. ;)

Sounds like circumstances have been the culprit more than mood. My pdoc tries to remind me that it's mood when it's sustained, not easily related to circumstantial evidence as it were. I hope by the end of the day, you've been able to relax a bit and breathe.

And I'm with Lilie...married? Cut and run, baby! You're better than that kind of trouble.

As for the landlord, stall with a smile. Let him know you've been ill...you don't have to say with what.

I'm thinking of you. Don't let this stuff get you down, honey. You just keep plugging away at the stuff that you know is important.

~Cat

I hope you're feeling a little better.

Stay away from the married guy.

Some churches help people who are behind in their rent get caught up (and they don't make yoou join or go to their services usually). I agree that you should let the landlord know you've been ill.

Tommy

Thanks for your replies! Today I still feel like whaleshit at the bottom of the ocean. I'm taking all kinds of drugs (see sig below) and I still feel horrible. I think it is a life-situation thing, and of course, pills can't give me money for my rent or get me a job, or save me from love woes!

Stall stall stall, and tell him I'm crazy...

OK, time to fess up=--you ARE my son, I knew it all along!!!!!

Your post is exactly the phone conversation I had with him only a few days ago.

Are we living in some Twilight Zone???

china, the confused

Ah China, as much as we are so similar in our deja vue and religion, we are (as far as i'm aware) unrelated by blood. but all are united in the One.

Today I freaked out about my back due rent and decided to move back in with my mom. I gave my landlord my 30-day notice.

Do you think it is for the best? Mom has mental/physical health issues and I"m fruit loops, maybe birds of a feather flock together! lol

I think your mood is definitely attributable to outside circumstances at the moment, though you know how bipolar can take already upsetting things to that extra special place of misery. ;)

I don't think moving in with Mom is a good idea. If memory serves, she's unmedicated, right? Chances are she's just going to trigger you and you'll feed off each other. Her behavior will get to you, yours will get to her (especially if you try to convince her to take the meds when she's adamantly against them) and...well...doesn't sound very healthy. But you have to do what you have to do to get by, you know? I don't know if there IS a right answer if you're going to be evicted.

yes, living with mom is a monsterous idea.

they just adveritised one of my old jobs on the internet. i miss that job but got fired from it. the manager who fired me has been fired since. i'm temped to reply, but know it won't help ;) that was a great job. i did practicallly nothing and got paid for it

Archived