CrazyBoards.org

Share what made you giggle when you read it...

Ok,,

I am a questionaire/poll and do survey addict.. Surveys daily.. yep , I subscribe to 'em...

But then there are random polls I run across,, and I just did one for my 'health' I should have known better,, right....

well , this was going to be a bust from the start being a smoker and all but what the hey...

they came this::

How many sexual partners have you had in your life:

a) 0

B) 1 this is b 1 go figure the HTML hates me today

c) 2

d) 3

e) more than 3....

well I started to laugh till I cried... not really proud of this and I know I am not alone..

but mania.. well it can affect one.. think a few may relate ..

they need to add bc -12 cd -23 or like er bcd -123 need I go on.... :cussing:;)

As James in Metallica would say ;: ' SAD but TRUE' :)

So I wondered what others had found that made them go.. 'yeh , but then there are

us bipolars out there too....

wanna share??

cheers

David

Maybe they should modify the question to read:

"How many sexual partners have you had in one day?"

At least then it would be possible to answer with the numbers they show!

And nope, I don't have bipolar, but had a lot of fun in my younger days. B)

Used to play a game with my college and post-college girl friends--can you remember the first names (at least) of every one you have slept with?

I still have a list somewhere, and it was a wee bit longer than "3 or ,more". Of course, those were the days when "Sex was safe and motorcycles were dangerous" LOL

china, who believes there is not enough paper in her house at this moment to finish said list--

(But only ONE in the last 13 years!! Yeah, me!!)

Remembering the partners and the general time frame you hooked up (as in what year and maybe month, and if you're really good, what season) is pretty good. Remembering NAMES? You must be totally smart!

People *ASSUME* I have dated and slept with a lot of guy's. *NOT TRUE*

(Can't judge a book by it's cover ;) )

I can count 12 and all have been boyfriends. I have never, ever, ever had a one night stand.

Flirting is Different I can go out and get asked out all night and get numbers. But..............Never call.

With my current boyfriend we had "The Talk" you know the one. How many have you been with. When He said 27 I was floored and sad :)

But................I have to remember he was a frat boy and surfer (big spring breaker) back then.

So I guess I shouldn't be surprised. I do like giving him a hard time about it sometimes. I also make fun of him and his frat guy friends. They still get together and surf once in awhile.

I love for him to tell me about the hazing and stuff he blushes because he knows how foolish it all sounds now.

Oh..............It's cute!

Yet another reason to miss the 70's--"sex was safe, riding motorcycles was dangerous"

Ah, the good ole days--nothing beats a good ole one night stand. And BTW--the kids did NOT invent the "friends with benefits" idea--I have had several of those and a good time was had by all.

china---older, wiser, safer, but vastly more bored

Well,

There were

at least a

Dozen,

Dangerous motorcycles.

Funny,I remember

them better

Than some women.

(poor choices)

Some

Dangerous Women too.

Dangerous Hot Bikes x Dangerous Hot Women=Scarred and Burnt Stasis

(almost a sentence)

Wow .

This is Great..

I am so glad I am not the only one but :)

I find it amusing,, most of the time and got a kick out of a lot of your replies and am SO glad no one took offense or got all defensive and took it as a negitive generalization.. it was just a thread some of us experience and I wanted to see what others thought..

As for me, yeh , there are a hella lot a bitter sweet here,, it did cost me my marriage... was with a psych nurse.. notice there is a ethical question here I think, when I was over zapped with ect on a dep cycle which.. did send me into my highest mania ever..so I guess the poor nurse had no chance LOL...

I was lucky ,, very luck,, my indisgretions, were combined with such 'spontanaity' sp that safe sex was not an issue and I was very very lucky...

As for names ,, I used to remember names up to about 40 and stopped being / trying to after that.. then as my memory continued to ''''dissapate'''' with more ect and drugs and stress and and .. well let's say it is a big fucking issue for me ... I have given up.. I am down to about naming about 8-10 now.. the rest is a blur.. and maybe that is for the best,,

Now come on all,, there is more than just our boffing that makes me giggle.. gett in there ,, with what you spot too..

I know I get a smirk and have a sarcastic giggle when I read the LATEST Drs/ real dr , not a dr phil/ proclaim that BP is a totally treatable situation ( not disease or illness) that is reversable / read curable/ and everone can get back to their former lifestyle once they are treated...

well show me the treatment PLEASE..............

Now this is in a recent mag, a reputable, in dr office mag.. and the dr seems to be affiliated with a real org.. not scientology or witchdoctory, voodooism, howling at the moon , blood letting , or divine intervention...

so where do these people come from??? and why do they get published.. let me check m calendar??

sad but true.... ya have to laugh ;) ,, or you cry... :embarassed:

can you come up with any others??

thanks all ,

this is a blast

........... I can NOT tell you what it is like for me to be able to relate with others that share similar

experiences,, so fucking refreshing... My God , I know I am NOT alone.. though without this

board I would never know it!!!

"""luv""" to all --- now take this in the context it was ment, k? I ain't going all gushy,, or shit

David

this is a blast

........... I can NOT tell you what it is like for me to be able to relate with others that share similar

experiences,, so fucking refreshing... My God , I know I am NOT alone.. though without this

board I would never know it!!!

"""luv""" to all --- now take this in the context it was ment, k? I ain't going all gushy,, or shit

Kumbaya David. I too share in deep appreciation of this board.

Does anyone actually tell the truth about sexual partners w/ a current/potential sexual partner? I keep dating guys who can count their partners on one hand, so I feel bad fessing up to 14. And yes, a few were 1 night stands, and I think there is only 1 whose name I can't remember. It was in Belize though, so I don't even think it counts.

As far as BP stories, the spending spree ones are a hoot too. I remember someon saying the craziest thing they've bought was a cello or something. I am not so bad - mostly clothes and jewelry, but last fall right after I got out of my first inpatient stay, I was convinced I needed a pet and bought a $400 cat. Said cat stressed me out beyond belief because he hid behind my washer/dryer and meowed pitifully for 5 days. I took him back to the store. They wouldn't give me $ back, they took him back on consignment and sold him months later for $250 so I only got $125 back. So I paid $275 to rent a cat for 5 days. $55 a frickin' day. You can rent a car for less. Dumbass.

When my two best friends and I get wasted, writing "The List" is inevitable. As the years go by, there's alot of "uhhh, I know he existed, ummm."

Personal favorites:

Me:

Guy from New York

Homeless kid

Photographer for the Knicks

Russian guy with two names

Russian guy's friend

Ex-guy from New York's friend

And cousin

Guy from Ragstock who gave me free clothes

Guy from X-Fest who cried when I didn't remember him

The leg biter

"If your friend won't fuck you, who will?" guy

"I'll masturbate to you later" guy

Friend #1:

That bodybuilder guy who waxed his whole body

Guy who sold vampire teeth

Twin sister's boyfriend's little brother

My boyfriend and his best friend ;)

Unexpected guy with silk boxers and hot chocolate

Prince of Ghana (literally)

"We were just listening to music!" guy

"Sometimes you got to do a friend a favor" guy

Friend #2:

Guy from under the bridge

Guy who gave me drugs guy

Guy I did drugs with guy

THE ALL-TIME BEST- Carnie guy

I'm so glad I could share this without shame. :)

Hey, I MARRIED a carnie-guy (one of his many many jobs and/or "careers") I think it makes them good with their hands--

china--still married to same above-mentioned guy

When my two best friends and I get wasted, writing "The List" is inevitable. As the years go by, there's alot of "uhhh, I know he existed, ummm."

Personal favorites:

Me:

Guy from New York

Homeless kid

Photographer for the Knicks

Russian guy with two names

Russian guy's friend

Ex-guy from New York's friend

And cousin

Guy from Ragstock who gave me free clothes

Guy from X-Fest who cried when I didn't remember him

The leg biter

"If your friend won't fuck you, who will?" guy

"I'll masturbate to you later" guy

Friend #1:

That bodybuilder guy who waxed his whole body

Guy who sold vampire teeth

Twin sister's boyfriend's little brother

My boyfriend and his best friend ;)

Unexpected guy with silk boxers and hot chocolate

Prince of Ghana (literally)

"We were just listening to music!" guy

"Sometimes you got to do a friend a favor" guy

Friend #2:

Guy from under the bridge

Guy who gave me drugs guy

Guy I did drugs with guy

THE ALL-TIME BEST- Carnie guy

I'm so glad I could share this without shame. :)

OMG!!! This totally made me Laugh. Fucking Great!!!!

I do..........

The surfer

The guy who looks like Princess' Bride (The movie)

Italian Guy #1

ItalianGuy #2

UPS Guy

FedExp Guy

VIva La Bam Guy (He looks like Him)

psycho Guy

God I can go on!!!

So forth..............................Bestfriend and I do it all the time. I know their names but thats how we keep track!

JBella you fucking rock

I slept with 4 boys before I was 16. Then came my now DH. Then when he bailed for awhile I slept with a guy I met at a party. Still friends with that guy too. Weird. DH tamed me but sometimes he has to put up with sex up to 5 times a day! No one believes me when I tell them that. Then there's the time we went to a strip club when I was pregnant (can you say manic?) then I became the pregnant stripper when we got home-all night long and into the morning.

Archived