CrazyBoards.org

PEOPLE WHO STARE AT MY BREASTS SUCK!

Loon-A-TiK

Like, look at my face, in my eyes, and not at my boobs! They may be great, but they can't talk and have no brain. If you want brainless, go take care of yourself in the restroom or something! lol. I'm a 34D, not even so huge or something, and my breasts seem to be eye magnets. EYES UP HERE PLZ

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been known to point to my face and say, "Uh, my eyes are up here."

Some men seem to be incapable of NOT looking at a woman's breasts when talking to her. I don't think they mean as much harm as is seems. Boobies are meant to catch the eye, especially to certain men who seem to be terminal cavemen.

I personally like to snatch a glance now and then, but only when I'm SURE she's not looking. And I'm a woman... sacre bleu! Sometimes breasts are freakin sexy, or just kind of impressive. Looking sexy is a burden at times. I think you can handle it, Loony.

I too, am of the large breasted variety, and have struggled with those who feel it is ok to speak to my bust. But I agree with Mad Genius, sometimes these things are too good not to be looked at. And I, myself, have guilty found my eyes wandering on some friends of mine. . .

I prefer if they look at my breasts actually (D or DD, depending on the bra). Usually means they aren't paying too much attention to what you are saying. You can get away with alot. If I'm going somewhere where I really need to be heard, I'll wear something that'll mash em down good and throw a sweater on for extra coverage.

I have no problems using what God gave me to my advantage.

Just to play devils advocate, don't you find it the least bit flattering?

Croix

Hell yes,

I find it interesting. This scenario happens when Im in a bar or "out" somewhere. and the guy is obviously not looking in my eyes. I always grab my boobs and say "arent they nice?" and then its all out in the open. (pun always intended).

I have been known to point out & openly discuss a nice pair with their owner.

db

I love my 36C Breasts!!!

They are perfectly round. I am only saying this because everyone said after I had my daughter who is 9 now. That my breasts would never be the same.

That is not true. I breast feed her for the first year (till she went to sippy cup). My breasts actually were fuller (rounder) Maybe because of the milk. I don't know.

But I lost all my baby weight in 5 months. But I remained a 38DD because of the Milk. I am proud of my breasts!

If someone is looking I give them a look like Damn Right they are Real!!!!

avv.jpg

Men are men and they look at women.. It is a fact.. Some are more tactful some more obvious...

I know we all know this but why did we forget??? And besides ..so what?

If a guy is a real pig and is pratically foaming at the mouth.. Say something.. Tell someone..

I was in a bar with a friend and some guy did do exactly that and my friend was the tall amazon type and

She said" keep lookin at her boobs and I tell ya those are the last ones you'll ever see.." Red faced ..He got

up and left..

My old Doc stared at my boobs all the time so I would look down at them inquisitively everytime his eyes

wandered..He stopped.

I usually just say"looking down" Problem???? that does the trick. I think most do not even know they do it. Just my opinion..

Frosty..old enough to know a bit

What were you guys saying? I was too busy staring at LG's breasts.

Well, I certainly didn't peak, but did you notice how rapidly the view counter went up after LG posted. I suspect multiple viewings.

Tommy

*smacks to all boob starers*

I was down to 115lbs, and my breasts to a 32C, and all these cute tops fit that never did before. I was in heaven! They were big enough, yet small enough- perfect, and no guys dragging their jaws to lick them. Now I put on 20lbs and have curves (thank you Zyprexa- NOT), and the breasts are a main feature.

sigh

I call it "involuntary eye tracking" because that's sometimes what it feels like. From the inside. And it was a lot stronger, of course, at age 14 than it is now. I've discussed it with my girlfriend and she'll admit to a little bit of it. I try not to stare, and most of the time I succeed. Just about all of the time now. Although if someone really unusual comes by (not beatiful, but unusual), I'll look. The other day a woman came into a store I was in who I had to look at, tho not too obtrusively I thought. Hard as nails, with crew cut red hair, looking like she could run 10 miles and then do a few chin ups, but also with a real figure and in a really short, frivolous sun dress. I couldn't figure her out, but that's ok. I admired her for trying to shake people up. If only I hadn't seen the cute little silver SUV... That's what I got for looking.

I once knew a woman who was partial to these snug little tops, and she was skinny everywhere but there. And she complained about the looks she was getting. I don't know if it's because she had caught me or in general. But I thought it was a double message. Don't look very long? Seems to me that many fashions are DESIGNED to catch such atttention. And not just by being revealing, but by playing things up. Of course there's no excuse for boorish actions, but don't expect people not to look after going to such trouble to be lookable. And don't expect adolescent boys to be able to raise their eyes very quickly. Mind you, I'm not really complaining that people shouldn't wear stuff like this, but just be honest about the game you're playing. My girlfriend sees this played out every day in the schools. She says lots of girls think of this skin tight stuff as just nice looking. It's a lot more than that to the guys in high school, and if they were like I was, it makes it hard to keep their brains working. She tells me the girls just have no idea.

Anyway, this game even gets played in offices. I had a wonderful female boss once, who was fair, competent, etc. However, she wore these tight outfits, tho of course, according to US custom, totally professional. Just so silly. I spent a lot of effort squashing my crush. Would have been easier if she wasn't so smart, as that's my other turn on besides cute.

I'd rather that, in the office, guys would be allowed and expected to wear a bit less, maybe shorts if not required to shave legs (what a silly custom), and let the women wear a bit more. Then we can turn up the AC and stay awake in the afternoon.

These days, I may glance, but that doesn't mean I don't think a woman has brains. And it won't keep me from speaking with her, or being pleased if she's got something unusual and interesting to say.

I think the real damage is from cultural expectations that a woman is always supposed to try to look desirable. That's nuts.

Anyway, that's probably more than you wanted to know, but I thought this discussion needed another perspective from the other side of it.

I think the real damage is from cultural expectations that a woman is always supposed to try to look desirable. That's nuts.
That's a great insight, ldo. Bingo.

The inverse would be if men were expected to come to work shirtless with oil glistening on their tanned, pumped pecs and biceps. They'd also have to wear shorts to show off their tanned, well-muscled legs, also shaved to highlight the muscle definition. Let's not forget highlighted hair, styled with gel. And Chapstick so their lips always look kissable!

Then, they'd have to attend meetings and perform serious business functions while trying to be taken seriously by the powerful women in the office, who walked around confidently in comfortable, baggy suits with comfortable flat shoes and no makeup or hairstyling.

I LOVE that idea Libby! I could stand some eye-candy, a nice role-reversal, of course being taken seriously at the office, and "permission" from society to drop my jaw at the feast before my eyes. What a great time I'd have at work! Every day would be Hot Guy day (except for the ugly guys, but they wouldn't work there because I'd be the HR manager and would n't hir3e them hahahah). I'd get the HR job, with no experience, over Mr. Tan and Hot because I'm obviously more qualified, being a woman wearing my jogging clothes and looking like I finished a 5k run.

hahahahhaha I love it!!! Yeah, you go!

Archived