CrazyBoards.org

Hello.

I feel really down and horrible today. I thought talking to people here might be good. I hope it's OK to vent here.

I went to go to the Wednesday drop-in session of the Echo Group today. I finally decided to go after three weeks of delaying since my first brief visit. But the woman who runs it is on holiday. I had a haircut the other day and I felt a little confident, but I guess it wasn't meant to be. It feels like everything else - if it isn't done now, then it'll be too late ;)

I woke up feeling horrible too. Other than to eat I don't feel like opening my mouth at all. I feel like comfort eating.

I guess it's a little improvement or something though as I don't want to SI because I feel crap. I just want to sit here :)

Take care!!

Hello.

I don't feel any better (to be honest I feel worse), I just don't feel like cutting when I feel bad. I think that might be a sign of improvement though.

The Echo Group is a "social support group for people who self-harm" in my local area. I met her briefly once and so now I can therefore go. She returns from holiday this week and next Wednesday I will be able to go to the informal meeting. I am just upset that I didn't get to meet them today. I delayed it for weeks and when I finally arrived, it was postponed ;)

I know reasons why I feel this way. I also think I don't know some reasons why I feel this way. I don't really have any methods to counter-attack them to make myself feel better though :)

Thanks you all for all your support. I'm so glad I can still vent here.

Take care!!

Archived