CrazyBoards.org

For CB Gentlemen

Hiya boys,( I am NOT looking for a date here, this is ONLY to see if guys are left who are date material!)

I believe that all the good ones are gone. I want you to disprove my theory. Not to date you, but just to disprove my theory with your own worthiness. I want someone who is smart, sensitive, understanding, hopefully not ugly, and maybe MI. And oh yeah, he has to have interests that go beyond football.

Any candidates available that you know of (not for me but available to cut down my theory), or are all the good guys gone>?

good guys gone wild?

I fit all those qualifications, but am married for now ;) Also, I can't say whether I'm ugly or not (esteem issues). I really think there are guys out there like that; maybe they're hiding.

Tommy

Hiya boys,

I believe that all the good ones are gone. I want you to disprove my theory. Not to date you, but just to disprove my theory with your own worthiness. I want someone who is smart, sensitive, understanding, hopefully not ugly, and maybe MI. And oh yeah, he has to have interests that go beyond football.

Any candidates available that you know of (not for me but available to cut down my theory), or are all the good guys gone>?

good guys gone wild?

Smart? Yes

Semsitive? I try, but sometimes I really just have to say it the way it is

Understanding? Of what. Bear in mind guys instinctively want to provide answers, not moral support.

Ugly? Who knows?

MI? Oh, yeah...

Smart? I'm intelligent and I can do sums and discuss literature and stuff but I've got zero common sense.

Sensitive? Way over sensitive. The sound of the door closing scares me. I am offended by randoms I have never met on the fucking internet and obsess for days over the tiniest nuance in people's posts that I'm probably imagining anyway. Then there's the fun of real life.

Understanding? I don't really understand myself but I've been through a lot of changes and can generally relate, although I get fucking tired of "proper conversations".

Football? I must be the only person in my town not to have seen a single World Cup game and I am proud. I am making a stand against a sport that in England frequently translates into casual racism.

And without medication I'm frighteningly crazy.

www.myspace.com/crystalvoyager - are you sure you've got your priorities right now?

Football? I must be the only person in my town not to have seen a single World Cup game and I am proud. I am making a stand against a sport that in England frequently translates into casual racism.

Hello,Lost.

I think it's

American Football,

You are talking Soccer?

I don't waste time on

Sports anyway.

No tv in 6 months

So No

History Channel

or News.

Just the Boards

and the Ocean.

Stasis

Guest Guest

Yeah "soccer".

I actually love American Football. It is gloriously silly. Big men in tight trousers, helmets and pads. Crazed commentators talking nonsense at 90 mph. The rules are impossible to understand and the commentary doesn't help at all but no-one cares. Crowds of over-excitable Americans making inane guestures and behaving far crazier than our "soccer" supporters and yet apparently everything goes peacefully, in marked contrast to the state of affairs here.

Hey Loon,

I definately fit the mentally ill criteria. And owing to that I've already forgotten what the rest were...let me scoll back up...right.

Smart? I used to be before I broke.

Sensitive? Kind of, in a flattened or inapropriate affect kind of a way. I'm a good listener.

Understanding? probably overly so.

I don't like american football, soccer, rugby union or league, aussie rules football or any other sport really. But your question was not whether or not we like footbal it was if we have interests that go beyond football and owing to MI I really don't. I like my job working with kids, but that's about the extent of what I do other than the boards.

So I guess I don't fit your criteria (or anyone elses iit would seem ;) )

Dan

That's ok Dan! Having no outside interests due to MI is a normal thing. heck, i get that way too.

So out of the over 3,000 members of CB, I've had less than a dozen admit that they're good candidates for ladies to date! The sea must be lacking fish! No wonder I can't find anyone. The ones I do find are married already (and not to me)!

Well Loon, maybe some of the guys who saw your original post didn't respond cause you said you're not looking for someone to date but just to disprove your theory. I mean, maybe disproving your theory just isn't as interesting to them as dating you. Or maybe their MI has them too bullshitted into thinking they're NOT good candidates when they actually are. Who knows?

As for me well, I'm not a good candidate. I suck as a human being, and dammit I have the guts to admit it. ;)

---> LOON ALREADY HAS A LOONY LOVE LIFE<----------

i just want to know if all the good guys in the world are taken or if there are any left. at the present time i am dating a guy who worships his art a 1,000 times over me, and a married guy (i will rot in hell for sure).

but my point IS-

any good guys untaken so the rest of the single lady population could get you? and don't be so mental that you think you're not worthy. just put yourself up anyway.

• 2 weeks later...

i'm with smitty on this one. for those of us out here, it depends on the time or the place. sometimes we own the day, sometimes it owns us. being nuts has both benefits and detriments, just catch us in between. i assure you though, we are here.

reid

Loon, this is a little off-topic, but have you ever considered going to a bipolar or MI support group. Might be an interesting place to meet men.And they are probably MI. Unless they are really hard up for a woman! mel1

Archived