CrazyBoards.org

I used to get support from my parents. But, I came off my resperidone, and had a rage attack. I chased my father down the street.

Now I am confined to my student flat. But I have develepoed claustrophobia (SP?), I find myself lying in the local park for most of the day.

When I am in the flat (and I am supposed to be going back to uni in september), I do nothing but research suicide.

I wet my finger, and stuck it in a plug. All I got was a slight shock. They must be suicide proof now.

All of my friends are out of town, and I don't know who else to turn to.

Help me.

I used to get support from my parents. But, I came off my resperidone, and had a rage attack. I chased my father down the street.

Now I am confined to my student flat. But I have develepoed claustrophobia (SP?), I find myself lying in the local park for most of the day.

When I am in the flat (and I am supposed to be going back to uni in september), I do nothing but research suicide.

I wet my finger, and stuck it in a plug. All I got was a slight shock. They must be suicide proof now.

Help me.

Sounds like you need to check yourself into a hospital my friend. ASAP!!!

Sam

Help me.

Sounds like you need to check yourself into a hospital my friend. ASAP!!!

Sam

No. I am terrified of hospital.

Breeze says also to call one of the suicide hotlines at the top of the page.

You should call your parents, too. They don't want you to die, either.

So I am just repeating what everyone else has said. That's the majority, so listen to us!

Sam

Breeze says also to call one of the suicide hotlines at the top of the page.

You should call your parents, too. They don't want you to die, either.

So I am just repeating what everyone else has said. That's the majority, so listen to us!

Sam

My mother has accepted that I may commit suicide.

She will easily get over it.

The fact that you are asking for help tells me that deep down inside, you don't want to die. You just want the pain to stop.

Has your depression gotten worse without the Risperdol? If so, get back on it.

And write the suicide email address I gave you. jo@samaritans.org

Let us know how you're doing.

Well it's good you are writing here.

There are so many folks who've felt so bad, and they feel better.

You can feel better too. (you might think, how does she know? Wanna throw a shoe at me? sorry if I'm out of place here)

I'd be plenty pissed off if I was feeling crisisy and could only

reach my pdoc or tdoc one day a week; how useful is that? wtf?

And your mom would not get over it, whatever she may have said or how she acted.

Boy if you were near here we could be claustrophobic together and hang out

in the gorgeous park and figure out how to get to an accessible pdoc and some

good meds.

You take care, and I'm sorry things are so hard.

Luli

If you can read people, you can read our minds too. And we're telling you we are worried and want you to get help.

Okay, forget about mum then. Do it for us? Sure, you don't know us, but we don't want you dead.

go on, go on, get that help mate!

Well some moms sure are idiots, it seems. But don't do it for HER. Nothing for her, it's all about you, how you want to feel good and not have all the yukky pain that skews everything. You deserve to feel good, no matter what the depression tells you; nothing you ever did was so bad to warrant having pain so bad. Nothing; you can feel better, have more of a sense of well being in your life. You so deserve to feel better. Are you really mad at your mom, or shouldn't I ask? Cause there are lots of other things to do with that kind of situation.

Hope you feel better...

Why would you be punished for that? Everyone needs love, including shemales! I've no doubt that you will make some (or many) shemale(s) happy.

Who is Fred Phelps, and why is his opinion so important?

Now, are you going to get some help, so I don't hafta keep checking in at work to make sure you're okay? (g)

lily

Why would you be punished for that? Everyone needs love, including shemales! I've no doubt that you will make some (or many) shemale(s) happy.

Who is Fred Phelps, and why is his opinion so important?

Now, are you going to get some help, so I don't hafta keep checking in at work to make sure you're okay? (g)

lily

isn't it said that god created everything? well, he created she-males then too. and as lily said, they need love too. who is one person or group of people to deny them love? does this person or group deny love to themselves? not a chance. so what credibility do they have in attempting to deny love to other people?

i would say that denying love to a person is an evil thing to do. it sounds evil doesn't it?

so be free with your feelings.

and how are you feeling? please email the person already mentioned. i too have been suicidal many times. everytime i have bawled and sobbed and hauled myself through them. and i feel relatively okay afterward.

are you seeking help? if you don't want to go to a hospital, then grab another option and send that email.

the world would be less without you.

take care,

grouse.

Fred Phelps is a person with a family full of attorneys who says horrible incendiary things in order to manipulate someone into harming him or trying to restrict his freedom of speech so that he can sue them. He himself was a lawyer until he was disbarred for showing little regard for ethics. He has 13 children, of which, 11 are attorneys. This is not a man who cares a whit for God or what God says is right and wrong. This is a man who wants to piss someone off enough so that they infringe upon his right to say whatever he wants. He's trying to get fame and money. The end.

If you like shemales, that's great, since there are some out there. They deserve to be loved too. You might be the person who brings joy to one and a fulfillment they've never found. That means more than anything Fred Phelps could ever say. Please don't give that man any bit of credibility in your mind. He's full of spite and evil, and he doesn't care about you. He might if you punched him in the nose, but it wouldn't be the good kind of caring about you.

I'm so glad you posted here. You've already done something that people who are about to kill themselves don't often do. You've told someone. You've done the hardest thing! Keep talking about it. Keep reaching. Tell someone else. Call a hotline or a friend or your folks. I'm not going to promise that you'll never feel depressed again, but I will promise that you will feel good again if you hang on. There will be beauty and laughter and good things. The chemicals in your head will tell you otherwise, but they are lying. Depression lies. It lies and lies and fills you up with so much despair that you can't remember anything ever feeling good. But they have felt good. You have felt happy. You will again, too.

Please keep reaching out with one hand and holding on with the other. You can get through this alive.

~SerraGeorge

Archived